Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 40,530 LV39
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 5, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Mar 22, 2024
I actually had a facepalm moment reading those comments. Like, seriously? "It makes us worried because they copied…
At least this poster we have now the original didn’t have this kind of design. The one people were complaining was a teaser poster not the actual poster.
0 0
Replying to DLee1209 • Mar 8, 2024
Any idea how us viewers in the USA can watch? Not sure Viu works here in the states.
Let’s wait for any announcements regarding that.
1 0
Replying to Gojo • Feb 14, 2024
literally why ?? I don't think they should they should be doing this
tell the thailand version of it too.
5 1
Replying to grcvllvcnc • Jan 4, 2024
Title Rewind
where I can watch this movie?
cinemas near you
0 0
Replying to my 99 points • Jan 4, 2024
Title Rewind
where can I find the movie? :)
cinemas near you
0 0
Replying to AdnanKhan • Oct 26, 2023
Title Deceit
Where i can watch THIS????
Prime Video
0 0
Replying to anne27 • Oct 23, 2023
Title Penduko
matuloy paba to. tagal na nto
Yes there's already a trailer.
0 0
Replying to Polar20 • Oct 19, 2023
150 eps? As much as I want to support dramas from my own country, 150 is a lot... 😪
that's what netflix placed.
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Oct 17, 2023
Where to watch?
Viu for all regions and iWantTFC for US and Canada.
0 2