Editorials
Replying to asian-goong • Apr 29, 2021
Title The First Nanny
you can watch the full episodes on gmanetwork.com
But only the first 3 episodes are available on YouTube.
0 1
Replying to Marco Lacson • Apr 2, 2021
Title Mysterious Destiny
Nice. Are you Filipino?
Well hopefully Filipino dramas would be the same hype as kdrama in the future.
0 0
Replying to angelaoux • Mar 23, 2021
Title Mysterious Destiny
i'm not into filipino dramas but i might watch this
Nice. Are you Filipino?
0 2
Replying to Marco Lacson • Mar 15, 2021
Title Aja! Aja! Tayo sa Jeju
I think it was on TV5 before.
i don't know somehow nobody thought of creating it but you can create the title if you want.
2 0
Replying to Aja! Aja! Tayo sa Jeju • Mar 15, 2021
Title Aja! Aja! Tayo sa Jeju
Replying to deleted comment
I think it was on TV5 before.
0 2
Replying to paularociio • Mar 10, 2021
Title The Four Bad Boys and Me
Do you know where can I watch it? I tried at TFC but there are no subs ;_;
Youtube
1 1
Replying to kit grouke • Feb 4, 2021
Title Descendants of the Sun
I really love philippine dramas but I don't know where to download them any good suggestions
You can watch on iWantTFC or Netflix with subscription of course.
0 0
Replying to hurixa • Jan 19, 2021
Title La Vida Lena
Hmmm....why is it empty... Interesting
In the future hopefully it won't be.
0 1
Replying to hurixa • Jan 19, 2021
Title La Vida Lena
Hmmm....why is it empty... Interesting
Oh you need to pay subscription to watch the full episode either standard or premium. The preview is when you are on a free account
1 3
Replying to hurixa • Jan 18, 2021
Title La Vida Lena
Hmmm....why is it empty... Interesting
Well people miss trash stories.
1 5
On La Vida Lena • Jan 15, 2021
Title La Vida Lena
Looks like season 2 is in production.
0 0
Replying to hurixa • Nov 27, 2020
Title La Vida Lena
Hmmm....why is it empty... Interesting
I guess most users here don’t have an iWantTFC account I guess
0 9
Replying to 8251959 • Nov 6, 2020
Title A Soldier's Heart
Where can I watch this with English subs
iWantTFC
0 1
1