Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to Kirobe 26 • Jan 17, 2026 Title How to Spot a Red Flag Where can I watch this drama? Besides Bilibili, since it doesn’t work for me. Viu. 0 0
Replying to Harin • Jan 6, 2026 Title What Lies Beneath I have no idea where to watch- not on my netflix :( try to watch on iWant. 1 1
On The Alibi • Dec 26, 2025 Title The Alibi I was expecting it to be at least a 7 I see here is near a 7. Hmm. 0 0
Replying to suam • Nov 24, 2025 Title Roja not my usual show but im liking this. fifty episodes? let's go.please someone change march 2025 to march 2026eta:… it’s not it’s gonna be 80 episodes. 1 0
Replying to PurpleDazzle • Nov 24, 2025 Title Roja Why is this named Roja? In Tamil, roja means rose, that's why I am asking. In Spanish it means red. Philippines uses Spanish titles in their series often. 3 1
Replying to Fran Neptune • Nov 21, 2025 Review The Alibi Thanks. I do like rom cons generally. Do you have any recommendations? if you lik teen rom com. he’s into her, on the wings of love, dolce amore, forevermore. got to believe. 0 0
Fran Neptune • Nov 18, 2025 Review The Alibi It depends what genre you want. Their rom coms are good. 0 4
Replying to An55mv forever • Nov 17, 2025 Title Ghosting Part 2: Deja Boo! Where I can see It? iWant. 0 0
Replying to lana • Oct 29, 2025 Title Bugonia wtf you keep adding movies with no asians, but when i ask you to add a drama that was made in collaboration with… It's a collab with South Korea, maybe you sent the wrong link that's why they refused. 3 0
Replying to Starfarer310 • Oct 16, 2025 Title One Good Day Nice to see a Filipino movie on MDL finally :) It's a series. 0 0
Replying to abhishek kamat • Oct 16, 2025 Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay wait, this drama is still completed 😭its been over 2 months It's already completed. 0 0
Replying to aishhhhha • Sep 24, 2025 Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay just finished watching ep40! we're halfway through!!! new update. the episodes are back to 65 from 80. 2 1
Replying to Janejane • Sep 23, 2025 Title Bugonia How is this a Korean movie?! Um Co-produced with the US. https://variety.com/2024/film/global/yorgos-lanthimos-save-the-green-planet-remake-poor-things-element-pictures-1235911856/ 2 0
On Ghosting • Sep 16, 2025 Title Ghosting Season 2 has been announced.https://www.facebook.com/share/v/15LeF9LAo7/ 2 1
Replying to Marco Lacson • Sep 8, 2025 Title Ghosting the series extended is what i heard I don't know how many episodes. Maybe since they exteneded there were additional shoots. It originally was supposed to be 8 episodes but extended due to high viewership. 1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Sep 8, 2025 Title Ghosting Is this only 8 episodes? But why, when I peek at the end of Ep 8 to know the ending, it doesn't look like it ended… the series extended is what i heard I don't know how many episodes. 3 2
Replying to Hellie_Park • Aug 12, 2025 Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay so, this has "telenovela" vibes? well i guess you can say that since it has a lot of episodes. 3 0
Replying to yoon • Jul 28, 2025 Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Has this been good so far? for me yes for now. 5 0
https://variety.com/2024/film/global/yorgos-lanthimos-save-the-green-planet-remake-poor-things-element-pictures-1235911856/
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/15LeF9LAo7/