Editorials
Replying to dramacess • Apr 7, 2022
Title A Time Called You
Someday or One Day is one of my all time faves so plss i hope they dont fail me *fingers crossed*
I hope so too. I'm really curious about the changes in the plot. For those of us who have already watched the original, I wonder how they will keep us hooked on the adaptation. But regardless, I want to give it a try when the drama airs.
3 0
On A Time Called You • Apr 7, 2022
Title A Time Called You
I've watched Someday or One Day and it's one of the best Taiwanese dramas for me. I think I should put this on my waiting list. The drama's ost is also good try listening to it just avoid watching the MV to avoid spoilers.
3 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 4, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Caution : watch it alone especially last 2 minutes v🔥🔥🔥🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
OMG, I was planning to watch it in our living room. I better watch it in my bedroom now. 🤣
4 0
On Business Proposal • Apr 4, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Help I'm addicted to this drama. I just finished watching the 10 eps in one day. 😭
2 2
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Mar 12, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Less than 4 hours to go!
3 0
Replying to pandalover8642 • Mar 8, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Wait to binge! I regret starting and falling in love, now I am on edge waiting for my next fix every week! 😩
me too. I told myself that I would watch it when it's done airing, but I've been seeing a lot of spoilers everywhere, so I started watching it last week. Now I'm addicted to this drama, and the one episode per week is such torture. But if you are the type of watcher who loses interest in watching dramas after seeing a lot of spoilers, maybe you should start watching it now. Because I tend to be like that, and I have waited for this drama for more than a year since I saw the first trailer, I am afraid that I might lose interest in watching it after waiting for so long. But if you are a watcher who likes to binge dramas, then maybe you should wait for it to end. Besides, the drama gets sub immediately, unlike other Thai dramas. But actually, you can watch the live episodes with English subtitling if you don't want to get spoilers.
6 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Mar 6, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Why are there just five episodes left? why? I want more 😭
7 0
On One Liter of Tears • Feb 13, 2022
Title One Liter of Tears
Damn saw this drama again and I felt very sad T.T Definitely one of the saddest and most heartbreaking drama.
3 0
On Beyond Evil • Aug 12, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
Shin Ha Kyun acting is the BEST!!! Those eyes of him of GOD. I know I'm late but YES THEY DESERVE THAT BAEKSANG AWARD!!!
14 0
Replying to teamironman • Aug 12, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
I don't know if others feel the same, but Han Joo Won annoys the shit out of me. I had to take a break because…
Hahaha I feel you but I managed to finish the drama. The plot twist is insane I swear no wonder the drama won the Baeksang Award.
3 1
Replying to Arya Sunwild • Aug 12, 2021
Title The Guest
This is an horror drama? Because I'm get scared too easily. :c
Not really, I'm currently watching it but there are scenes that are scary ( for me). Give it a try, I was bored last week and finding a drama to watch and then I saw this. At first I was hesitant but I gave it a try and now I'm in ep 11 or 12. Now I'm dying to know how the drama will end.
2 1
On The Guest • Aug 12, 2021
Title The Guest
I'm currently watching this drama, and the second half is seriously scary.
2 0
On Jirisan • Aug 12, 2021
Title Jirisan
When you know the actors name but not sure if it's Jun Ji Hyun or Joo Ji Hoon. Also me I'll just call them for Jun Ji Hyun (Cheon Song Yi / Legend of the Blue Sea ) and for Joo Ji Hoon (Goong/ Crown Prince / Kingdom). 😂 😂 😂
4 0
On Rurouni Kenshin: The Final • Jun 18, 2021
Title Rurouni Kenshin: The Final
Okay I'm confused which one should I watch first The Final or The Beginning? I'm really confused
1 3
Replying to H8O • Jun 18, 2021
Title Rurouni Kenshin: The Final
Is this movie available now?
I've been waiting in Netflix since this morning but it still not there 😭
0 0
On Law School • Jun 13, 2021
Title Law School
Just finished watching and I want season 2 😭 this drama is so good.
8 0
Replying to hyeristorm • Jun 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
I read somewhere it’ll ease the work conditions for the actors & crew! It’s been full on jumping from one…
Oh I see thnx for the info. I guess I'll have to wait 2 months T.T
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
why only one ep per week? this is a torture!!!
2 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 2, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
THIS IS IT GUYS THE LAST SEASON FINALLY!!!
2 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • May 28, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
OMG one week to go. Finally the last season hopefully it will end great. But seriously one ep per week T.T
2 0
