Editorials
Replying to Jinyoung • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
Ikr! He is even willing to kill Bae Ro na? I'm shooketh, such a snake
I wanna slap him right now ? ughh... Damn Dr. Ha
0 3
Replying to ponnu • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
What did he do?
He put the trophy to SK locker
0 4
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Im screaming!!! Im going crazy!!!
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Damn you Dr. Ha!!!!
0 11
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Why do I feel that Ro Na is still alive ?
1 3
Replying to 7474443 • Mar 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
Moral of this drama is, don’t trust anybody, Ha Yoon Chul screw you, So they’re gonna make SK take the fall?…
I'm starting too like Yoon Chul but I did not expect what she did to Ro Na. I wonder what will be Yoon Hee's if she finds out.
3 1
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
I just don't get it why do they keep killing the characters??? Like WTF... Better just kill everyone at the same time.. Damn so who's gonna die in the third season Logan? Yoon Hee?? This drama is so frustrating.
6 0
Replying to ponnu • Mar 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
exactly... i am officially dropping this drama...
I just don't know what more to expect with this drama. Why do they have to drag it so much I just wish they just made it a one season ??♀️
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Mar 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
exactly... i am officially dropping this drama...
Damn... I'll decide with tomorrows episode. I just hope that Lee Ji Ah will be the twins mom. If not I'm also going to drop this drama.
2 3
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Oh No!!! ? Why PENTHOUSE!!! ?
1 5
Replying to Yakiiii • Feb 28, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Ur not alone ???
I miss typed the emoji with question mark ?
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Feb 28, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I was about to drop penthouse after watching ep 3, but thank god ep 4 is good... And I'm really excited for next week episodes... I wanna see Shim Su Ryeon so bad. ?
6 1
Replying to mikachan • Feb 28, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Off topic but am I the only one who loled with Seok Kyung's imitation of Eun Byul?
Ur not alone ???
0 1
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Feb 27, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Is there a sub already for ep 4?
0 2
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Feb 25, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I came her right after I saw the trailer. ?
0 0
Replying to Sndycheeks • Feb 21, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
they confirmed that Lee Ji Ah will appear in the middle of this season but not as Shim Su Ryeon
Wow really I cant wait to see Lee Ji Ah again ? but so far I'm loving the season 2 just finished watching ep 2 and OYH can sing again ? poor CSY HAHAHA
1 1
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Feb 21, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I said I won't watch the drama without Soo Ryun, but I just watched ep 1 last night and the episode is actually good. I'm still betting that Soo Ryun will come back maybe season 3??? I'm so curious about the plan of OYH and HYC.
0 3
Replying to Ana118 • Feb 19, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
anywhere can I watch streaming? from usa
Try Aqstream
0 1
Replying to Ashile Sun is my man • Feb 5, 2021
Title Running Man
Their past 100 episodes have been so boring especially since covid started, it got worse, I have no idea how others…
I totally agree, Its not the same Running Man anymore. I missed the old times especially spy and name tag elimination episodes. The cast is getting older that's probably the reason why and the missions are getting boring and not fun anymore.
2 0
Replying to eevee • Feb 5, 2021
Title Rurouni Kenshin: The Final
Who else is ready for the kick-ass fight scene (which we all know Takeru is going to do his own stunts because…
I'm so excited for this.
1 1
