K-Drama
Replying to mpruel • Nov 24, 2020
Title Professional Single
why it took so long to finish the subtitle... please anybody know where I can watch with full sub? I only have…
it is subbed upto ep22 on yt
1 1
Replying to NightWanderer • Nov 19, 2020
Title Prison Playbook
I still remember the day when I thought this would be a serious drama lol
is this not?
0 1
Replying to iris • Nov 1, 2020
Title Start-Up
btww Alex looks kinda cute ngl..
ikrrr! i thought i was the only one who felt so lol
1 0
Replying to hyunjinsmile • Oct 26, 2020
Title Start-Up
Yea they are!
haha its finee! No worries hehe
0 0
On Start-Up • Oct 26, 2020
Title Start-Up
so fam who are yall rooting for?
2 1
Replying to Liliana • Oct 26, 2020
Title Start-Up
Are Seol Da Mi and Won In Jae sisters, cause I am not sure? I am halfway first episode.
Yea they are!
1 4
Replying to NightWanderer • Oct 26, 2020
Title Start-Up
This drama is worth the hype.
IT TOTALLY IS!!
4 0
Replying to JojoOnDatBeat • Oct 24, 2020
Title Twenty-Twenty
This has to be one of, if not the worst web dramas I've seen lol. The story was lame and characters one dimensional,…
i dont its thaaatt bad tho...
4 0
On Lee Sung Yeol • Aug 27, 2020
Person Lee Sung Yeol
Happy birthday love<3
0 0
