Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Goiânia/Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 1,170 LV7
  • Birthday: September 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2020
Replying to medea • Dec 2, 2020
Title Kairos
tbh I just feel like they give anything with idols/cute young actors/made by studio dragon high grades. some of…
I agree with everything you said. :)
0 0
On Kairos • Dec 1, 2020
Title Kairos
Wonderful drama! Each episode fascinates me more and more!
So far, nothing to complain about. I love this puzzle.
I'll only be upset if it has a bad ending, but I don't think so. I am confident they will not destroy the script =)
6 0
Replying to NotMuch • Dec 1, 2020
Title Kairos
Exactly! Honestly though I have lost trust in the rating on here
Exactly. And many bad dramas with high ratings. The thing is to go straight ahead and draw your own conclusions. hhehehehe =)
3 0
Replying to Ranter • Dec 1, 2020
Title Kairos
It doesn't have bigger viewership ratings also in Korea ,, People stop caring if they don't understand what is…
That must be it. But I love this puzzle. I like to try to guess everything.
hahahah
1 0
Replying to NotMuch • Dec 1, 2020
Title Kairos
Exactly! Honestly though I have lost trust in the rating on here
I lost confidence here in MDL a long time ago. hahahah I just watch and draw my own conclusions.
7 2
Replying to CookieMonster • Dec 1, 2020
Title Kairos
I'm truly baffled! Is something wrong with this sites' rating system or is something wrong with the people who…
This drama is AMAZING! I will never really understand the MDL rating. hahah
5 0
Replying to StuntSaver • Nov 30, 2020
https://wetv.vip/en/play/bi3mcnv6qg0os9k-Manner-of-Death/b0035046n4p-EP1--Manner-of-Death
Thanks, <3
2 0
On Kairos • Nov 25, 2020
Title Kairos
THIS DRAMA IS SO F*CKING GOOD! wooooooooooow
6 0
Replying to aya • Nov 25, 2020
Title Addicted Spoiler
Just another day of my life went missing HaiLuoYin.. T_T Some might find their relationship like abusive, harassment…
Five months ago I fell in love with them too. It was the first time I saw ZhouZhou, and since then, he's the only one for me. I always thought I would never be a crazy fan, who follows all the steps of her artist. Today, I cannot say the same. I can't go a day without knowing about zhouzhou. I love him so much and I always send him good energy. My favorite actor/singer of all time. Apparently, I will accompany him for the rest of my life.
In relation to Addicted, I will never get over it, it is a fact. If the wait will one day die? I think not. hahahahah. We can only watch several times, read the novel several times and cry several times. hahah
Forever, HaiLuoYin <3
0 0
On Dear Mayang Street • Nov 24, 2020
It's tempting to see the spoilers, but I won't. I need this drama with subtitles, until then I can wait. I will wait sadly, but what can I do? :'(((((((
3 2
Replying to Vfn_Lin • Nov 24, 2020
please please please update it when you've finished watching it.. Thanks in advance!!
we need a uptade!!!!!!! :')
0 0
Replying to anna • Nov 24, 2020
I can understand how u feel. I can’t really understand everything that they said lol since my Chinese ain’t…
I don't understand Chinese at all. like that, nothing at all. hahah I do not know what to do, I am very sad for not being subtitled.
I really want to understand what my Zhouzhou says. :((((((((((((((((((((
0 0
Replying to aya • Nov 21, 2020
Title Addicted
Same here and I love the Ou XiaoJian gif in your profile
he is the love of my life, he just doesn't know it yet, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaha
1 0
Replying to aya • Nov 19, 2020
Person Timmy Xu
I had a lot of Cdrama idols before.. but Timmy always stands out for the fact that he's not just a very good actor…
I share the same feeling as you. My love for ZZ is huge. I will always send a lot of positive energy to him. The guy is perfect! Sings, acts, dances, has a wonderful voice. He is a lively, lovely, friendly person. I can't see any defects! And I think I'll never see any defects, hahahahHAHAHA ^^
2 0
On Timmy Xu • Nov 19, 2020
Person Timmy Xu
My libran beautiful guy <3 Always my darling! xoxo
0 0