News
Replying to vitalya • Oct 22, 2021
Title My Name
fyi that wasn't really a romance plot, they weren't in love. the point is human connection. she had no one for…
I don't think it is like that. I think it just stimulated her to get back at him for just killing him.
0 0
On Vincenzo • Oct 22, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I wasn't planning on watching this. But after watching "my name 10/10" I was looking for something about "mafi" I gave this title a chance. This show is brilliant, though I'd like a lot more action scenes, killings, and torture. Now I would really like a second season! I watch a lot of dramas, this is one of the few that I rated 10/10 !
11 2
Replying to Noy • Oct 20, 2021
Title My Name
This is not a bad drama.I can't get over her dad thing. No 1 seeked her out? She even went to the police station.....i…
People, sometimes in emotions, want to relieve tension through sex
1 0
Replying to babyjesus • Oct 20, 2021
Title My Name
romance thing was weird but i forgive yall nobody's perfect . han so hee was great of course 🖤🖤🖤 also…
People, sometimes in emotions, want to relieve tension through sex
2 1
Replying to blueberrydonuts • Oct 20, 2021
Title My Name
its so nice to see han so hee in a role like this, all the actors were amazing! while the plot was a bit predictable…
People, sometimes in emotions, want to relieve tension through sex
7 1
On My Name • Oct 20, 2021
Title My Name
This is the first Korean Drama I gave 10/10, I was not bored!
5 0
On Who Rules the World • Oct 10, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
Nie mogę się tego doczekać!
0 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Aug 30, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
:O I loveit
0 0
On Who Rules the World • Aug 30, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
yeeee!!!! <3
1 0
On Zhang Zhe Han • Aug 30, 2021
Person Zhang Zhe Han
:(((( why why why!!!
3 0
On Young and Beautiful • Jun 13, 2021
Title Young and Beautiful
who is the voice actor?
0 0
On Who Rules the World • Jun 7, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
Ohhhh!!! I can't wait, I already feel emotions!
6 0
On My Girlfriend Is an Alien • May 23, 2021
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien
The voice of the actress, provided by Dilraba ?
0 1
On Kim Ji Soo • Apr 11, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
No matter what the truth was, I think mistakes are made at a young age, sometimes a young person thinks that what he is doing is right, normal or it should be. Too many years have passed for your career to be responsible for this. For me, it's pure revenge out of jealousy. You are a great actor. Everyone makes mistakes, and admitting it is the way to redemption. At such a young age, I remember doing strange things myself, and my classmates were no better - the teachers couldn't cope. Now that I'm almost 30, I look at it- it was wrong, but at the moment I didn't do it. You can apologize, help financially, but to destroy someone's job is the same behavior for me - bullying.
28 4
On Word of Honor • Mar 16, 2021
Title Word of Honor
I fell in love with it! Another male duo <3 <3
2 2
Replying to Skibbies • Feb 26, 2021
Title My Heroic Husband
Pretty sure they did it on purpose to cash out on JoL while waiting for SSS and JoL s2, SSS should come out at…
Maybe yes. I'm not used to such a sight, I've watched about 200 dramas behind me. I've never seen actors be siblings in one drama and a marriage in the other. Additionally, identical hairstyles, behaviors and facial expressions. That's why I'm disgusted. Watching them in this drama in "romantic" scenes... I can see scenes from the second JoL series - How Sister was beating her brother with a stick. It feels strange watching this. He feels awkward. Even though these are two different dramas. I like these actors very much. Of course, forgive me for my extreme approach to this. Because my grade will be 9/10 If they weren't married, and for example were just colleagues / friends, I would give the maximum grade.
0 0
Replying to AuzuLa • Feb 25, 2021
Title My Heroic Husband
Bruh... They're actors. Their job is to portray different characters in different dramas. Just because they portrayed…
The show may be great, the plot may be perfect, but the actors and roles are poorly selected.I emphasize that this is my opinion. Maybe I'm too demanding.
0 0
Replying to AuzuLa • Feb 25, 2021
Title My Heroic Husband
Bruh... They're actors. Their job is to portray different characters in different dramas. Just because they portrayed…
They even had to make a very similar haircut with bangs for him.. meh ?
0 0
Replying to AuzuLa • Feb 25, 2021
Title My Heroic Husband
Bruh... They're actors. Their job is to portray different characters in different dramas. Just because they portrayed…
I know the drama has nothing to do with Joy of life. But I'm a fan of Jof of life, I've watched it 10 times. In my opinion, casting the same actors in a drama in such a close relationship is bad. They may be acting in the same drama but may not be doing them as a married couple... It looks very bad. I see them as brother and sister. Additionally, it's also a costumed drama, just like in Joy of Life. Maybe if these were modern times, it would be different... Their acting resembles at times like in Joy of life ...movements and gestures, eye rolling.Of course, this is my opinion, you don't have to agree with me.But to me, it looks VERY bad.
0 3
On My Heroic Husband • Feb 25, 2021
Title My Heroic Husband
I wanted to watch it, but ... why did they cast the same actors as in Joy of Life? It looks bad, they were brother and sister before (in ridiculous relationships) and now I have to look at them as a married couple ?! no no no :(
2 9
