News
Replying to Dilrabas Sunflower • Sep 5, 2026
Title The Legend of Hao Lan
CAN'T BELIEVE VIKI REMOVED MY DRAMA. 😭 hate it when they do that!
I love this drama too, I've watched it like 100 times. Luckily, it's on YouTube, although I'd like to know why it was removed from Viki
0 0
On The Shadow Sovereign • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Shadow Sovereign
As usual, I'd like more spicy scenes in various dramas, and in this one, scenes like this and the music remind me of XXX intros from the 90s. It's weird to watch.
2 0
On Spring of the Blade • Apr 27, 2026
Title Spring of the Blade
finally some decent drama will come out ^^
6 0
On Northern Wei Dynasty • Mar 31, 2026
Title Northern Wei Dynasty
yes yes yes yes yes yes ! <3
5 0
On The Art of Sarah • Feb 14, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
I love it!
0 0
On Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2 • Jan 10, 2026
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2
I haven't cried like that in a long time, a strong series!
1 0
Replying to Natalia-Vieira • Jan 10, 2026
Person Tseng Jing Hua
I'm watching "If I Hadn't Seen the Sun" on Netflix, and I'm fascinated by this young man's performance.…
and Chou Pin Yu reminds me of Wan Peng. In one of Wan Peng's series, she also wore a ponytail and loose clothes.
0 0
On Chiang Chi • Jan 10, 2026
Person Chiang Chi
She reminds me of the actress Wan Peng
2 0
Replying to Natalia-Vieira • Jan 10, 2026
Person Tseng Jing Hua
I'm watching "If I Hadn't Seen the Sun" on Netflix, and I'm fascinated by this young man's performance.…
I thought I was crazy when I saw him in the prison scene talking on the phone during a visit. I'm thinking to myself how on earth Taiwan, where was he from China, I thought I read something wrong once. hahaha And this is just the resemblance of the actors. WOW
0 0
On The Price of Confession • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Price of Confession
but it hooked me! !!!! 10/10
1 0
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Dec 2, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I love her, but I imagine this drama a little differently
2 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Dec 2, 2025
Title Zhao Ge
It’s not “nonsense” to those affected by war history. The suffering was inhuman and unimaginable. In the…
Even if he did know, it's just a shrine to ancestors with whom we truly have nothing in common. Living with constant anger and the past causes problems between countries and wars where people actually die. Most of us in those days were not nobility, but slaves...How did the wealthy who wanted these wars live, and how did the military and their families live? Rich? No! Lack of education of people, awareness and manipulation of poor people who were cannon fodder. I come from a country where Germany and Russia completely destroyed my country, but does that mean I can't go to Germany and Russia?! No... quite the opposite. And I have no hatred, I take pictures of myself wherever and whenever I want, and politicians have no right to tell me how to live.
11 0
On Zhao Ge • Oct 18, 2025
Title Zhao Ge
It's a shame it will never be released and the cast is top notch... so a drama would probably be perfect. It's also a pity for the actor, he could have become an actor in another country that doesn't have strict approaches to "taking photos in front of some temple" nonsense.
11 13
On Ms. Incognito • Oct 15, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
I feel like stopping watching because of the Baek Hye Ji threads.... she's so annoying.
4 3
Replying to CrystalBai • Oct 15, 2025
Person Ireine Song
People need to stop making her and the others on that list a victim, as I already explained weeks before on my…
At this point, people who work in IT know perfectly well how easily people can be manipulated online. Do you know how easy it is to create photos, videos, and voice recordings that are fake but look real? How many people have committed suicide because they were wrongly accused? You spew your venom like vipers, despite the lack of real evidence...
0 2
On Ireine Song • Oct 15, 2025
Person Ireine Song
I see that internet lynching is going strong despite the lack of evidence...
7 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Oct 5, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Just as I thought, the first half really captivated me and I would have given it a 10/10, but unfortunately, later on I only felt disappointed.
3 0
On Sword Rose • Sep 12, 2025
Title Sword Rose Spoiler
I'm disappointed with the last episode... They devoted so much time to the mother of the missing daughter, and yet they didn't even show their reunion and happiness at the end... But they already showed the awards, damn it! Who cares about awards!
8 1
On Shadow Love • Aug 19, 2025
Title Shadow Love
And I like it!
2 0
Replying to ursnaughty21 • Aug 19, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
lol, its a s++ budget series as they shot majority of the scenes in real locations except most of the fighting…
This is my opinion. To me, it looks like it was filmed in 2015. For a moment, I thought it was a series that had to wait a long time for approval.
1 1
