News
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 19, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Nothing special, low-budget series.
2 5
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 18, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
This will be my top 3 Chinese dramas, unless something changes in the script. I really like the relationship between the main characters! <3
6 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 14, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom Spoiler
Tell me he's not dead - episode 19!
1 1
On Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 11, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
I don't know why, but I'm a little disappointed with the drama
3 3
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 31, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Will there only be 31 episodes on Viki?
1 2
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 22, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
I'm disappointed with episode 11... I really wish no one would recognize him..they always use it in TV series that someone recognizes someone. And now Zang Hai will have to be even more careful.
1 0
On Li Ge Yang • May 22, 2025
Person Li Ge Yang
I always confuse him with Li Hong Yi... he is similar in dramas
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 19, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
but this drama is funny, i love it!
9 0
Replying to Martial • May 19, 2025
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Despite not having any dramas nor major red carpets, Baba remains at the top of the table:https://x.com/GapasinMar12499/status/1924269279702319470I…
I miss her acting, how many times can you watch the same drama :(
5 1
Replying to coolgirlally • Mar 6, 2025
Title Empresses in the Palace
Anyone know where I can watch this? 🥲 I am having the hardest time looking for it. It’s no longer on prime…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b7bb7DdMeE&list=PLIx8QniXH-rHaJ5x0cIComvsyYYwT8ER9
0 0
On Study Group • Feb 21, 2025
Title Study Group
I have mixed feelings..
3 0
Replying to DotTheIsAndCrossTheTs • Feb 9, 2025
Title Kill My Sins
sorry to say, most drama is the woman dominates or woman centric plots
We don't have to agree with each other's opinions, I've been watching for a while now, I've watched a lot of dramas. My opinion is what it is. The drama will definitely be fantastic.
0 0
Replying to DotTheIsAndCrossTheTs • Feb 9, 2025
Title Kill My Sins
sorry to say, most drama is the woman dominates or woman centric plots
these are completely different dramas.
0 1
Replying to DotTheIsAndCrossTheTs • Feb 8, 2025
Title Kill My Sins
sorry to say, most drama is the woman dominates or woman centric plots
I disagree :D in most dramas women are submissive and when they dominate, it's in hiding. Kill My Sins - Dramas like this one can be counted on two hands.
3 5
Replying to Sweet Savage • Feb 8, 2025
Title Kill My Sins
I love how the smartness in this drama plays out! Gosh! How I love smart people. I can't help going back to see…
then you must watch her other dramas
2 2
On Kill My Sins • Feb 8, 2025
Title Kill My Sins
finally some drama where the woman dominates and plots :D
6 9
On Bogota: City of the Lost • Feb 4, 2025
Title Bogota: City of the Lost
I expected something better.
12 0
Replying to Flourished Peony • Jan 27, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Replying to deleted comment
oh! Go Go Squid it's my favorite drama! I think they did a perfect job of acting. However, so many people, so many opinions.
3 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 27, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
the last 2 episodes were very sped up, will there be another season? I don't like that there was another concubine, I don't like that there was no physical affection between the main characters.... eh
1 0
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Jan 25, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
they are planning more seasons?? it's a very worthwhile series, I'm hooked! more like this please!
7 1
