News
On Kill Me Love Me • Nov 4, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
I am disappointed
10 0
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Land of Warriors
The special effects are better than first season and it looks more like an anime. Too bad Xiao Zhan is not in…
I've watched S1 a few times and I like the atmosphere, I feel like everything is coherent there.
0 0
Replying to AislingDa • Oct 27, 2024
Person Zhang Zi Yi
Absolutely love her in The Rebel Princess. One series I’ve seen multiple times. How is it she’s only been…
Because she played a Japanese role.
0 0
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 25, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
I team Kang Ju Yeon
15 2
On Officer Black Belt • Oct 24, 2024
Title Officer Black Belt
Why didn't they make a long series out of this?! why is something so good so short? !!!! :( <3
12 0
Replying to Enzek • Oct 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Some peoples mainly new audiences of Chinese entertainment industry like to suggest Chinese costume drama to cut…
I still watch these series that have 80 episodes and I can never get enough of them. LOL
5 0
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Sep 23, 2024
Title The Land of Warriors
The special effects are better than first season and it looks more like an anime. Too bad Xiao Zhan is not in…
I understand that they want to stay true to the original, but unfortunately I don't like these anime-like affects. :( Watch the trailer and my first thought is - poor budget. I prefer series where the powers look real and blend into the landscape..But I will watch this season because I liked season one.
0 2
Replying to Editor • Sep 23, 2024
Title The Land of Warriors
No, not really, they are just going to remake the final battle between the Shrek Seven and the Wuhuan dian , wait,…
ooo no :( it looks terrible! Douluo Continent looked nice and so natural, The Land Of the Warriors here the powers are like from cartoons.
0 0
On The Land of Warriors • Sep 23, 2024
Title The Land of Warriors
why couldn't the cast be the same, after all the main actor would still have the main role - he's popular.
1 1
On The Inextricable Destiny • Sep 19, 2024
Title The Inextricable Destiny
in which episode did they have a baby? did i miss something....
0 1
Replying to GoGoGoGo123 • Aug 13, 2024
Title Are You the One
let get real Ml is weak character. he doesn't suit to play as general and he is more like scholar or teacher instead…
I disagree with your opinion.
28 3
Replying to Rish • Aug 12, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
It's the prequel story for tBOY :P
wow
0 0
On Dashing Youth • Aug 12, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
why does this remind me so much of >"The Blood of Youth" ?
1 2
Replying to Aveira • Aug 12, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
I can understand if for some people this drama was mediocre ( to each their own 🤷🤷🤷) but to say that…
There was chemistry between them, but I wouldn't call it "one of the best chemistry ever"
1 0
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jul 29, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
It may not have been as good as the first season, but the last two episodes brought so many tears to my eyes that I won't be watching it again for a long time.
8 0
Replying to oli • Jun 3, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Now more waiting for S3; and no words on snow sword stride season 2 either
Snow Sword Stride will not have a second season.
0 1
Replying to MDLFinale • Jun 3, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Mid/late 2026
where did the information come from?
0 1
Replying to scarfie • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Double
Dramatic opening ... Bai Yun Mo learned from his mistake with Royal Feast - the color palette is so much better!…
Royal Feast the drama was flawless! and brilliant.
1 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 30, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
The first season is still in my heart, the second season is a bit lacking, but I understand why. I'm waiting for 3... maybe in 5 years?
3 0
Replying to WesternPeace • May 17, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
4 eps on weTV and 2 on Viki
There are no 2 episodes available on my Viki yet
0 1
