Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Poland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 29, 2020
Replying to Marwen Ricky • Sep 18, 2023
Truth to be told Arthur Chen is a better actor...I didn't watch this season yet because I know for a fact that…
Unfortunately, I also waited a long time to watch this season because I couldn't come to terms with the fact that they changed the actors.
0 1
On The Legend of Anle • Aug 28, 2023
I am disappointed with this drama. I love Dilrab Dilmurat, she is my favorite actress. I don't like the plot of this show. I'm bored.
5 0
On Lost You Forever • Jul 27, 2023
I fell in love with all the boys, let her make a harem with them. Because I can't decide who I like more! :(
3 0
Replying to susuworld • Jul 23, 2023
I needed this after seeing Joseph Zeng in Heroes. Heroes was a disappointment but it had a good bromance with…
For me, "Blood of Youth" is a top 10 series
6 2
On Ever Night Season 2 • Jun 26, 2023
I like Dylan, but the previous actor had this "something I like" . I also did not like the emperor and his attitude. I've watched the first season like 15 times, and this is only the second time. But I changed my rating for this season from 1.5 stars to 7 stars.
8 4
On Till the End of the Moon • May 15, 2023
I've been waiting so much for this series!
Unfortunately, I watch it and get bored... :(
I like Luo Yun Xi very much, but I don't like actress Bai Lu. I didn't like Bai Lu in any series I watched.
2 0
On Sanctuary • May 6, 2023
Title Sanctuary
The first episodes are disgusting. But then I liked it. Later episodes were fine.
1 2
Replying to Poongs • May 6, 2023
Title Hunger
Liked it..But it had its flaws!!! The acting by the two main leads were brilliant..But FL was unrealistic.. How…
It's called ambition. Gotując z rodziną poznała smak „przypraw”, ambitna kobieta spróbuje je łączyć. She got to know the taste of cooking and combinations.
1 0
On Meet Yourself • May 3, 2023
I love Li Xian, only because of him I watched this drama. This is a very slow series.
1 0
Replying to Ice • May 3, 2023
If you find it boring just watch first few episodes and it'll captivate You.
I find the first few episodes boring, but after that it's fun to watch.
1 0
Replying to aRo93 • Mar 12, 2023
Od piątku jest ^^
Wczoraj zakupiłam specjalnie netlixa i widzę tylko pierwszy sezon. ;/
0 0
On A Familiar Stranger • Oct 25, 2022
I can confidently say that the plot is well thought out. They could easily expand the plot to 30 episodes of 45 minutes each
1 0