Celebrity
Replying to Princessaisha • Mar 16, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
This drama mainly cast for Dilireba and it’s not related with ZS
Yeah I read about that. She had such a sweet face too but you can never judge a book by it’s cover.
1 0
Replying to luna • Mar 16, 2021
Title Reply 1988
hello! will being spoiled about who she ends up with (i got spoiled by someone sadly) take the fun out of watching…
No I personally enjoy being spoiled as far as whom ends up with whom. It gives me something to look out for while watching and takes away a little bit of the anxiety.
2 0
On Reply 1988 • Mar 16, 2021
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
I love the fact that they basically spoiled who she ends up with in the 1st episode when she jokes with her mom and tells her she’ll marry Taek.?
1 0
Replying to Sunny not Sun Hee • Mar 16, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful Spoiler
I think that's harsh, he always liked Xiao Xi from the beginning and was always there for her. He could clearly…
Chen always had feelings for her and while she was more expressive he kept them to himself out of fear. While Bo Song constantly tried to do whatever he could in hopes of getting in a relationship with her even though she has flat out told him she has no feelings for him.
2 0
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Mar 15, 2021
Title Dear My Room
That only lasts for like 2 episodes. She finds her passion for interior design through the ML and she is really…
Yeah it’s a light show too really no drama except for the 2nd FL being petty. I’m on ep. 9 right now. Definitely a show to pass time.
0 1
On Dear My Room • Mar 15, 2021
Title Dear My Room
Ok, I hate Hye Jin, she hates the FL for absolutely no reason?
1 1
Replying to Viv • Mar 15, 2021
Title Dear My Room
Oh my God she's so messy, and clumsy and dependent. I really want to watch it for the mood and the male lead but…
That only lasts for like 2 episodes. She finds her passion for interior design through the ML and she is really good at it.
5 3
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Mar 15, 2021
Title Secret Boutique Spoiler
I just watched it, after the time skip she isn’t wearing the ring. I think her love for Jung Hyuk wasn’t necessarily…
? I was looking for the ring after I read your initial post. I saw it when she got out of prison but when they did that 2 year skip she wasn’t wearing it.
0 1
On Secret Boutique • Mar 15, 2021
Title Secret Boutique
This rating doesn’t do this drama justice tbh. This is basically a drama about a bunch of manipulative people trying to out smart eachother. I couldn’t help but root for Hyun Ji and Sunwoo to get their happy ending because Hyun Ji had been through hell and Sun Woo seemed to be there to make sure the people he cared about didn’t cross any lines but always took the brunt of whatever was thrown at Jenny atleast emotional wise. Fun drama to watch and the last 4 episodes were so intense.
0 2
Replying to vegeJuicy • Mar 14, 2021
Title Secret Boutique Spoiler
I see there are quite few characters with unconditional love in this drama, oh tae suk love for ye nam, sun woo…
I just watched it, after the time skip she isn’t wearing the ring. I think her love for Jung Hyuk wasn’t necessarily a romantic one but more so of a familial one. Maybe even deeper. It’s hard to describe like I think the man was the love of his life but she was like his soul mate which doesn’t necessarily have to be romantic.
0 3
On Secret Boutique • Mar 14, 2021
Title Secret Boutique Spoiler
Part of me wanted Sun Woo with Hyun Ji so bad even up to the end but then again I’m glad he got Jenny but damn he had great chemistry with Hyun Ji....
0 1
On A Love So Beautiful • Mar 14, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful
Finished this and I honestly hated Bosong? he was like a fly that wouldn’t go away
4 6
On Seor In A • Mar 14, 2021
Person Seor In A
I first saw her in beautiful love wonderful life and loved her character. She plays cute and innocent really well. Now I’m reading about how people hated her character in Mr. Queen because she was such a great villain . I hope that catapults her to more big roles.
3 0
On Storm Eye • Mar 13, 2021
Title Storm Eye
Does this have a happy ending(neither lead dies)?
0 1
On I Need Romance Season 3 • Mar 9, 2021
Title I Need Romance Season 3
I absolutely loved this, their chemistry was off the charts
1 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Mar 7, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful Spoiler
On ep. 10 right now and honestly I don’t feel bad for Bosong. She flat out told him she has no feelings for him but he is still holding out hope and hurting himself.
7 1
Replying to Plectrumist_ • Mar 5, 2021
Title Dear Mayang Street Spoiler
I also felt the same thing but he is the lead in your highness class monitor and that is very underrated but a…
He gets the girl but in this story you’d want the main lead to get her?
0 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Mar 5, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
you were like me hooked since ep 1 so you will love it more by ep 4 ;)
Yes you were correct? I just wish he would’ve used a Korean name rather than his Italian one because it’ll be easier for the mafia to find him now especially after his social media post?
0 1
On Vincenzo • Mar 4, 2021
Title Vincenzo
1 episode done and I’m loving this right now
3 5
On Man Who Sets the Table • Mar 2, 2021
Title Man Who Sets the Table Spoiler
I thought this would be one of those easy to digest dramas and then they introduced the step dads mom and she is flat out horrible for no reason. I’m pretty much skipping all of her scenes. She abandons her son to die and then tries to force her other son to work at a company. I don’t know how they’ll turn her character around...
0 0