Celebrity
Replying to yeezies • Mar 1, 2021
Title Begin Again
I just started watching but I'm very annoyed that she's a rich CEO and yet she has a very messy small-ish apartment,…
She isn’t the CEO her dad is. She is just the head of a department. I think she explained why she didn’t have a maid too. What really had me surprised was the fact that he was an established doctor but his income was low?
1 0
Replying to Princessaisha • Mar 1, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
This drama mainly cast for Dilireba and it’s not related with ZS
I think they have it mixed up with another drama. I remember he was doing one with ZS where he was a doctor but I’m assuming they dropped it.
1 3
On Glory of Special Forces • Mar 1, 2021
Title Glory of Special Forces
After seeing clips of him in Vanguard, I can’t wait to check this out. I started watching Chinese and Korean dramas back in 2019 after checking out Kings Avatar and I binged watched all of his stuff after that so it’s been forever since I’ve seen something new from him. I remember reading about this in 2019 that it would arrive in early to mid 2020 but I’m sure the virus halted a lot of things? I can’t wait till this drops.
6 0
On Who Rules the World • Mar 1, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
I’ve been wanting to see Yang Yang do more action. We probably won’t see this till next year though???
1 1
On Wok of Love • Feb 27, 2021
Title Wok of Love Spoiler
I’m trying to watch this but infidelity gets me so angry. The fact that she acts as if she did nothing wrong pisses me off more.
3 0
Replying to weirdnshort • Feb 24, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Can't wait to see Xu Kai with hair. I've only seen him in The Yanxi Palace. I'm a sucker for eSports dramas too.
Arsenal Military Academy is great. He has his natural short hair in it.
2 1
On Feast of the Gods • Feb 23, 2021
Title Feast of the Gods Spoiler
I always hear about second lead syndrome but in this drama the second lead ends up with the girl and yet people are complaining ?
0 2
Replying to Lia0215 • Feb 23, 2021
Title Ancient Detective Spoiler
no but yes
I’m hoping he can, he doesn’t have to be OP or anything. I just think as a detective you should atleast be a decent fighter?
0 14
On Feast of the Gods • Feb 23, 2021
Title Feast of the Gods Spoiler
I’m enjoying this currently. There are a few things I find odd though, 1. What happened to In In Joo’s brother and 2. The mom still hasn’t acknowledged that the other lady isn’t In Joo, I thought she’d get hints once the real one appears especially if it’s your own child hell even her memories should register that the girl she raised isn’t hers because the 2 girls looked nothing alike?
0 0
On The Oath of Love • Feb 22, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
I’ve been waiting on this drama for a while?
1 0
On Douluo Continent • Feb 22, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
I want to start the anime, I just finished this. Anyone knows what episode of the anime should I start on so I can pick up where the drama left?
0 5
Replying to turkishvilla • Feb 22, 2021
Person Park Seo Jun
I want him to act with seo ye ji
Yes! I loved their chemistry in Hwarang
1 0
Replying to some random cool nuna • Feb 21, 2021
Title True Beauty
I really thought they were going to pull a Seo Jun with Soo Jin when they made it so clear that JK didn't feel…
I know! The more I think about it the more I wish it would’ve happened ?
0 0
On Happy Home • Feb 21, 2021
Title Happy Home
Just when I decide to watch it they take it off Viki ???
0 0
On Ancient Detective • Feb 20, 2021
Title Ancient Detective
Does the ML fight?
0 17
Replying to butt-min • Feb 18, 2021
Title True Beauty Spoiler
wait actually !? I never ever knew that
Yeah but I finished the show and they never addressed it. Seo Jun even mentioned how Suho didn’t have any siblings.
1 1
On True Beauty • Feb 18, 2021
Title True Beauty
I honestly don’t have any SLS because although she and Seo Jun have chemistry it seems more like bffs. I wished they could’ve dismissed that aspect and spent more time on scenes with him and Suho because I loved the bromance. I think they should’ve pairs Seo Jun with Soo Jin too but I know that kinda plot has been done millions of times?
11 3
On True Beauty • Feb 18, 2021
Title True Beauty
In the webtoon it’s revealed that Selena is Suhos sister. Is it the same on the drama? I saw the episode with her in it but the didn’t address it.
0 5
On All about My Mom • Jan 29, 2021
Title All about My Mom
I’m really enjoying this right now. I’m on ep.40 now. At this point I really am not a fan of Jin Ae’s mom. There are scenes where I like her but more often than not she is always talking down to other people’s children as if they’re not good enough for hers and yet when it’s done to her kids she gets highly offended.
0 2
On The World of Fantasy • Jan 22, 2021
Title The World of Fantasy
Started to watch it and stopped after 10 minutes. I loved what I saw so I’ll wait for all the episodes to drop.
2 0