News
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 26, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
absolutely amazing
2 0
On Unexpectedly Naughty Fukami • Aug 26, 2026
Title Unexpectedly Naughty Fukami
same story every ep it's sooo boring
1 0
On Knot • Aug 26, 2026
Title Knot Spoiler
i don't wanna say this before watching next episode but it's quite funny how a pure alpha can't push a normal omega when he's jumping on him like that 🤣 the phenomenons aren't even that strong beside pure alpha 😂 1 alpha 1 pure alpha 1 beta are trying to push weak omega that's soo funny
5 0
On The Boyfriend Season 2 • Jan 26, 2026
Title The Boyfriend Season 2
guys I feel like I'm watching exchange (korean dating show) not the boyfriend 😂😂
4 0
On The Boyfriend Season 2 • Jan 23, 2026
Title The Boyfriend Season 2
someone tell me do izaya stop chasing over william i feel like they like each other but God no . They have broken up not normally but william ghosted him . It feels pathetic. Someone tell me do they have better relationship or they leave each other alone or will I love their relationship? I'm in ep2 tell me about further eps
1 5
On Me and Thee • Jan 18, 2026
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
I thought it was over and I've seen all the cringe of thee then buying gmmtv appeared 😂😂 loved it 😂😂
2 0
On Me and Thee • Jan 18, 2026
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
loved this series totally, i can't stop laughing at all 🤣 i had same reactions as peach lol 😂. But i didn't expect they left mok and rome out like it didn't even start 🥲 i just want to see some and mok together 😭
4 0
Replying to Its Rare • Jan 2, 2026
Title Dangerous Romance
I saw when it was airing and I saw the comments and opinions every week so i tell you what happened with viewers…
please watch past videos of him during love by chance he literally made comments on earth in public because at that time Earth just came out openly. I mean everyone changes so he might have been matured more in this time but at that time Earth was in really hard breakdown after that interview of love by chance
0 0
Replying to T3rr4_ • Jan 2, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Isn't his father the grandmaster monk?
ew no he's his grandfather age
1 0
Replying to YurelsisBl86 • Jan 2, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
I can tell you if you want to know. I read the book twice now.
oh my god thank you so much 😭
0 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Dec 29, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
i think Thup's father is the real serial killer . Remember how Thup's mother came to master to save him ? may be from his father? or may be from illness?
3 6
Replying to dummyacc • Dec 29, 2025
Title Beside the Sky
hi, do you know where can i read the novel?
can you please send them to me too
0 0
On Me and Who • Nov 29, 2025
Title Me and Who
why am i soo sure yi (ya's ex) is behind everything he wants foundation and suriya, idk but I feel like it
14 1
On Khemjira • Oct 18, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
guysss help ! kisskh , asiantv , drama Cool nothing is working where to see this for free??
2 4
Replying to Lexes99 • Oct 2, 2025
Title That Summer
Sorry, but It sounds like you think when a person gets amnesia they are supposed to forget everything. But thats…
okay let's not talk about logics in series if we take it into consideration we can't get involved or feel the drama 😅
0 1
Replying to Sigmund sunbaenim • Oct 2, 2025
Title That Summer
Your profile picture 😭😭😭
😁😅😅 can't help but show off him 😂
5 0
Replying to Lexes99 • Oct 2, 2025
Title That Summer
Sorry, but It sounds like you think when a person gets amnesia they are supposed to forget everything. But thats…
like retrograde amnesia right ? I mean when people get amnesia people usually forget a certain incident and his case his whole life is forgotten that means he should forget about many things too like how does he know about drugs it is known by learning by age and speaking of that he should remember the palace life too like palace, his parents since it's been with him whole life. This type of things only happen in series. That isn't amnesia if he remember something he should remember his childhood or anything about him if not then he shouldn't be knowing those things too. like how he acted when winny told him to wash boat or wash cloths that's the real amnesia not this one 🤣🤣
0 1
On That Summer • Oct 1, 2025
Title That Summer
the character of wave literally annoys me why the hell would he involve in everything and get winny in trouble and act like he isn't at fault 😤 Acting like a baby when he needs to work and acting like he knows everything and smart when he needs to shut up 😮💨 . I guess I'm against the whole fandom 😅😅 i love they in we are but this is not clicking
1 3
On That Summer • Oct 1, 2025
Title That Summer
what kind of amnesia is this he knows everything except his identity 🤣🤣🤣 may be the kind that we only see in series 🤣🤣🤣
0 8
On Whale Store xoxo • Oct 1, 2025
Title Whale Store xoxo
is it worth wasting my holidays??
0 2
