Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 31, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2020
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Apr 6, 2024
umm so this will cover both 1&2 story of LS?
I don't think so cause part 1 is about hate to start to love and part 2 is about development of love and that guy(i forgot his name but the guy who tried to harm dayitt in love syndrome 3) and spoiling itt and you know how the flashbacks of love syndrome 3 are with jealous and possessive day that's what part 2 is about
0 0
Replying to Queatee • Apr 6, 2024
I'm confused at some of these comments, there are 10 episodes on WeTv (TencentTV)
yes there are 10 eps but today 3 eps are released 8,9,10
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Apr 4, 2024
Title Two Worlds
People just don't trust maxnat, can't blame them,I don't trust them either,but max is doing good,and not looking…
just a small character but it's maxnat
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Apr 4, 2024
Title Two Worlds
People just don't trust maxnat, can't blame them,I don't trust them either,but max is doing good,and not looking…
from my pov he improved a lot from naughty baby
2 0
Replying to Tajia • Apr 4, 2024
Title Two Worlds
People just don't trust maxnat, can't blame them,I don't trust them either,but max is doing good,and not looking…
why r u? I guess it's because of his roles he's not suitable for sad scenes I guess cause his acting is quite good in who r u? and y destiny
0 4
Replying to Tajia • Apr 4, 2024
Title Two Worlds
People just don't trust maxnat, can't blame them,I don't trust them either,but max is doing good,and not looking…
lol I guess it's just that he cry with all of his energy and he look like that
1 6
Replying to Tajia • Apr 4, 2024
Title Two Worlds
People just don't trust maxnat, can't blame them,I don't trust them either,but max is doing good,and not looking…
i agree they improved a lot from naughty baby
0 8
Replying to Boston Is Back • Apr 4, 2024
Title Deep Night
I was ready to suspect Freya's girlfriend too but the preview for next episode gave it away.Wela, imposible!
I don't know about that but I think she updates her the details in club
1 0
On Two Worlds • Apr 4, 2024
Title Two Worlds
why is it soo underrated. it deserves soo much hype it has great plot with good emotions
3 13
Replying to Boston Is Back • Apr 4, 2024
Title Deep Night
I was ready to suspect Freya's girlfriend too but the preview for next episode gave it away.Wela, imposible!
she's khem's father side relative / someone who want to persuade khem to leave his mom and take over his dad's business
4 3
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 4, 2024
Title Deep Night
It's the "my eyebrows can have my own series" auntie that's calling the cops on them.
oh thanks I guess she's that family freya's girlfriend mentioned that would take khem away from his mom
2 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 4, 2024
Title Deep Night
It's the "my eyebrows can have my own series" auntie that's calling the cops on them.
she's in 1st or 2nd do she work there?? I'm soo focused on the plot and forgot to watch others 😅
1 4
On The Star • Apr 4, 2024
Title The Star
what did I just watch 😶‍🌫️ it's soo werid and awkward to watch this
2 0
Replying to Boston Is Back • Apr 4, 2024
Title Deep Night
I was ready to suspect Freya's girlfriend too but the preview for next episode gave it away.Wela, imposible!
exactly 😂
1 5
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 4, 2024
Title Deep Night
It's the "my eyebrows can have my own series" auntie that's calling the cops on them.
what series did I miss something ( yeah i know it's her but I can't belive her way of talking may it's just her acting 😅)
0 6
Replying to Boston Is Back • Apr 4, 2024
Title Deep Night
I was ready to suspect Freya's girlfriend too but the preview for next episode gave it away.Wela, imposible!
but may be she helps passing the information to her 😅😅
0 7
Replying to Boston Is Back • Apr 4, 2024
Title Deep Night
I was ready to suspect Freya's girlfriend too but the preview for next episode gave it away.Wela, imposible!
why?
0 9
On Deep Night • Apr 4, 2024
Title Deep Night
why am I soo sure that one of them are culprit that informs police
1)freya's girlfriend
2)wela
I'm sorry but it's just a wild guess 🤣🤣🤣
4 20
On 1000 Years Old • Mar 28, 2024
WTH!! this drama isn't even that great or interesting but the little gestures like wearing cross even though he got burned by it cause he got that as a gift and wearing alien costume cause yo prefers aliens to vampires. God!! it's not worth!! but I can't gooo
7 1