Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 31, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2020
On Playboyy • Feb 3, 2024
Title Playboyy
why do I have a feeling that zouey know something? Can't trust guys with glasses with innocent face in BL dramas . But he's the only good guy in the entire drama 🥲
3 5
Replying to drama_love • Jan 19, 2024
he's cousin and neighbour too
they're cute from opinion but novel readers said their story is kinda cringe so I'm a bit scared
1 3
Replying to Critty • Jan 19, 2024
Not me remembering this suddenly out of the blue and even realising (at 2 am might I add) that Cir and Phu are…
he's cousin and neighbour too
1 5
Replying to drama_love • Dec 29, 2023
you mean antagonist?? it's wild guess but I guess Cheong San used him as a shield to cover from fire 🤣🤣…
may be when they fell villian is at bottom and something sharp hit him and Cheong San is top and zombies might coverd him 🤣 i should write the series instead 🤣🤣
2 3
Replying to strwberryFatou • Dec 29, 2023
love how they confirmed the cast and now everyone we thought was dead is actually ALIVE HAHAHAH WE WON NAMRA COMING…
you mean antagonist?? it's wild guess but I guess Cheong San used him as a shield to cover from fire 🤣🤣 but how can that save him from that much of blast 🤣 may be Cheong San got hurt a little but he's cured cause he is now half zombie
2 5
Replying to Kat • Dec 25, 2023
Title Pit Babe
It's on Wattpadhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wattpad.com/amp/1399770683Have fun reading 😁
thanks 🤗
0 0
On Pit Babe • Dec 25, 2023
Title Pit Babe
SOMEONE send me novel link please 🥺
1 2
On Pit Babe • Dec 11, 2023
Title Pit Babe
hey can someone tell me where to watch uncut scenes from Pavel IG account .
0 1
Replying to lhiatt • Dec 7, 2023
I had no idea, thought it was a brand new show. Now I remember who they are! I think they will do great. I hope…
yeah i saw the summary of the book too
1 0
On Twins • Nov 27, 2023
Title Twins
I'm sure If Zee become Sprite he would understand how hard Sprite is . But what's the point if he can become Sprite why can't he go to his actual place . Even if mother was forcing he have strength to argue to mother about going to Sprite place but no his own place lol
4 0
On Lucky My Love • Nov 27, 2023
I wish they'll get more chances to act in a big drama with more episodes. They're cute and sweet
4 0
On Cooking Crush • Nov 27, 2023
after watching I found how much i missed offgun . And it gave me exact vibe I'm missing
7 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Nov 19, 2023
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
It is basically a "caste" system or hierarchy.So alphas (dominant), betas (neutral) and omegas (submissive).It…
yeah understood thanks a lot 🤗 but I heard all other dramas with this genre got cancelled because they included mpreg...so I guess they won't include mpreg.
2 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Nov 19, 2023
Title Pit Babe
It is basically a "caste" system or hierarchy.So alphas (dominant), betas (neutral) and omegas (submissive).It…
thank you soo much for explaining.. that helped a lot
1 4
Replying to Badass Bunny • Nov 19, 2023
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
It is basically a "caste" system or hierarchy.So alphas (dominant), betas (neutral) and omegas (submissive).It…
so it's just about olfactory sences or about pleasure too?? I mean does he really get pregnant??
1 6
On Pit Babe • Nov 19, 2023
Title Pit Babe
can someone please explain omegaverse clearly 🥲 Google didn't help me . so pit babe is going to get pregnant?? I'm genuinely confused 😕
1 8
Replying to sweety_1004 • Nov 10, 2023
the 1st episode reminded me of the song "The story" by conon gray. the second verse of this song is quite familiar…
yeahh!! soo true 😱. I hope this will get famous and they make edits on this 😭
0 0
Replying to Rossellinique • Nov 7, 2023
Title Only Friends Spoiler
For Boston maybe Nick wasn't that person that could change him, like it was with Mew and Top. With all my sympathy…
yeah i guess character development is not always must . but moving forward is.. and I'm happy for nick TBH he can find better person
1 0
Replying to naive_gender • Nov 6, 2023
Title Only Friends
Neo said it will be reairing on iqiyi with uncut version right?
what! does it have uncut version too 😂 isn't the original version enough to be uncut?
1 0