Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 31, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2020
Replying to Ryen_Lux • Mar 24, 2024
Title Two Worlds Spoiler
Neither? I mean, Thai from the other world didn't do anything to him. It's the Thai from his world who killed…
yeah I know I'm just saying other drama directors are dumb to drag it for almost 5eps until they get into good terms but this drama director was mature enough to make khram understand this fact
0 0
On Unknown • Mar 24, 2024
Title Unknown
this made me re-watch history 4
1 0
On Two Worlds • Mar 21, 2024
Title Two Worlds Spoiler
I don't know if khram is innocent or just dumb to forgive Thai from other world even if he had same face . if it's some other drama they'll drag it for 5-6 eps on getting on good terms . I think khram is too pure for this world and I feel really bad for Thai it's really heart breaking to see the person we love trying to be loved by someone. Thai from other world is really good cause he wanted khram to be happy and healthy even without him somewhere in other universe
2 2
Replying to suam • Mar 17, 2024
Season 1 didnt even air yet???
i guess it's not connected so we can watch it separately (the names of the leads are different)
but unfortunately it's still on work cause cheque left and searching for new actors
1 0
Replying to shnyew • Mar 3, 2024
Title Check Out
Have you watched it yet? I am wondering if you are questioning your decisions now🫣
that made me want to start this 🤣
1 0
Replying to Its Rare • Mar 3, 2024
I saw when it was airing and I saw the comments and opinions every week so i tell you what happened with viewers…
thank you i thought so before so I didn't watch it ongoing. Like chimon said he don't wanna play in BL and Perth is homophobic (i don't know about now but he is during the time of love by chance )
0 2
Replying to drama_love • Mar 2, 2024
seeing the cast changing after releasing the official trailer is really sad . They really are the great match…
i mean official pilot 😭 I had a hunch from the very start cause the pilot and teaser of this drama is released before naughty baby and on the same day as middleman but they both are released but it's still taking time . But it's sooo sad that James is leaving
1 0
On Dangerous Romance • Mar 2, 2024
why is it 7.6 now ? i remember seeing the rating like 8.9 during ongoing. Did it get worse on last episodes or something? I wanna start this so can someone tell me why the rating is dropped?
0 4
On Love upon a Time • Mar 2, 2024
seeing the cast changing after releasing the official trailer is really sad . They really are the great match .. But , i respect James decision
12 2
Replying to drama_love • Feb 29, 2024
Title Playboyy Spoiler
why do I have a feeling that zouey know something? Can't trust guys with glasses with innocent face in BL dramas…
omggg what i said became true !!!!??
0 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Feb 29, 2024
Title Playboyy
Who did Phop kill though, my brain is working overtime
nuth said nant is jealous and over possesive of him so i assume that phop thought nant may come back to nuth so he killed him
0 0
Replying to Tian_meng • Feb 24, 2024
they'll supposed to die because of him so I'm really curious if he can save his gf, and his mom is sick too? well…
they aren't supposed to die because of them . She clearly said that that's there lifespan and it may increase increase because of him but decreasing it doesn't have anything to do with him . May be he can save them by exposing about him with proofs and all ( he knows where they're cause he saw in his lives) But I think this season is about him against the Death
1 0
Replying to 11401445 • Feb 24, 2024
Did anyone else notice how the cross really burned the vampire's chest or is it just me who thinks that there…
yes it did . that's the point that got me hooked to this series 😭.He really knows how to cherish someone/ something
6 1
Replying to Smile • Feb 22, 2024
I had decided to drop this series after episode 1 . After reading your comment went n watched episode 2 just for…
really ? 😅 it's not that much but it feels soo emotional like he knows how to cherish people around him
1 1
Replying to Yardie • Feb 22, 2024
Wow! This truly is one of those love it or hate it series huh. Well, so far I'm firmly in the love it camp. It's…
for me i felt like dropping it until I saw the heatburn from cross. He literally knows how to cherish people
2 0
On 1000 Years Old • Feb 22, 2024
i was like okay... this is just an another average series to see if we have free time and then after seeing the heatburn from cross on pun I suddenly felt soo emotional and attached to this series
11 3
Replying to Kalikiki • Feb 15, 2024
This comment is for all the haters of rape in dramas in generalThis is not the first time i came across ppl who…
exactly and they say they love vegaspeat 🤣
2 0
Replying to VerukaMtl • Feb 3, 2024
Title Playboyy
Hey! Puen is a very good guy!
yeah but generally saying about guys with spects in BLs
0 1