Editorials
Replying to Day Light • Dec 17, 2021
Title My Fake Wife
where did u watch it
thank you so much
0 0
Replying to random binger • Nov 29, 2021
Title My Fake Wife
Watch this if you feel like you have some time to waste (because I did)! Second ridiculous c-miniseries I’ve…
where did u watch it
0 2
Replying to Natasha • Apr 5, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
Oh My Goodness..... I mean WOW this is truly a pair made in heaven I mean Yang Yang and Zhao Lusi in one drama…
me too i can't wait they are all my favorite actors
2 0
On Song Ji Ho • Jan 28, 2021
Person Song Ji Ho
Happy Birthday :)
0 0
Replying to Aya • Dec 30, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed Spoiler
Also, I have a feeling Lee Rang is gonna die at the end of the drama and he is my favorite character so far..…
Exactly you are right he is the one who make me to watch this drama and he just die because of his brother
0 2
