Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Manchester
  • Contribution Points: 79 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 11, 2020
Replying to keke666 • Apr 7, 2021
dude you from sl noh? did you use VPN?
yes ... someone will post it on dm or yt
0 0
On Lovely Writer • Apr 7, 2021
Finished watching the live -- gonna go watch it on WeTV now

there were 40k watching the live on TV -- I'm so happy
2 0
Replying to keke666 • Apr 7, 2021
dude you from sl noh? did you use VPN?
I'm in UK
1 2
Replying to ichiboi • Mar 12, 2021
Someone who forgot that until quite recently, he was living alone. hehe
Love these comments haha
4 0
Replying to Yume • Mar 11, 2021
Person Shin Won Ho
what a creepy picture HAHAHA why yall gotta do my man like that
submitted a new photo for them to upload -- hope it works
6 0
On Lovely Writer • Mar 11, 2021
OMG with glasses on he reminds me of BTOB Minhyuk and Lee Ji Hoon (from Legend of the Blue Sea)
1 0
Replying to 114539 • Mar 11, 2021
Can anyone help with the translations. Thank you!Screenshot from apartment Zhou Shu Yi phone (translated as ‘damned…
the damned idiot is not the actual translation -- tbh while this was airing someone translated these and if you scroll through the comments from like a month ago you will see that it has some bastard part in it
2 2
Replying to PolinaElectric • Mar 11, 2021
Natural behavior of bilingual people.
Yeah I speak Italian and English both when I feel like it and feel like the language suits better in that situation.. I also have the habit of saying random Korean words lol
4 0
On Lovely Writer • Mar 11, 2021
Man I was just thinking -- this should have been called "where you eyes 'linger'" lol
5 0
Replying to BLCanary • Mar 10, 2021
I created a WeTV account to watch this and I'm trying but the subtitles on the videos are soooo tiny. Like itty…
I use my laptop and it is like the 50% on yt cc in general
1 0
Replying to Irina Stan • Mar 10, 2021
http://externals.streema.com/tv/play/4192/?language=en
thanks- I don't get a thing they say but watched it there anyways to add to the views -- gotta support them every way possible <3
2 0