Editorials
Replying to CrescentMoon • Feb 23, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You - Special Episode 6.5
It's more like We Best Love: No. 1 For You Special Episode 6.5 than spinoff. I think the person who wrote in this…
thank you for correcting me -- I submitted the correction to MDL and it has been corrected
1 0
Replying to mxrcuriie_bl • Feb 23, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
I can’t believe I still have to wait ten days ??
10 days feels like 10 years -- I'm here everyday hoping it's March 5 knowing fully well it's not
3 1
Replying to AnniaD • Feb 23, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You - Special Episode 6.5
I think that woman with the baby was kind of acting inappropriately with Shi De, specially Shi De being in a relationship.…
she was -- unless they really cannot be together and then the explanation would be good (like in the case of Pei Shou Yi being cousins with Shi De)
2 0
Replying to _mad3lin • Feb 23, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
this show was amazingly good oh my god. when does the 2nd season come out ?
in 10 days
1 0
Replying to Pincolino • Feb 23, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
Yu?
nah I was jk... like they're using "oscar" to get an "oscar"
1 0
Replying to siMONa • Feb 22, 2021
Title Manner of Death
I can't believe they won't let me watch something I'm paying for... what's the meaning of blocking the last episode…
it also works for taiwai vpn
1 0
Replying to siMONa • Feb 22, 2021
Title Manner of Death
I can't believe they won't let me watch something I'm paying for... what's the meaning of blocking the last episode…
I'm in UK it works for me
1 4
Replying to Sunshine • Feb 22, 2021
Title Manner of Death
I think they are married in real life . Coz if u Search as " is max and tul in a relationship" ,it says yes
it's just fan service -- fake marriage
3 1
Replying to Benjamin D Auver • Feb 22, 2021
Title Why R U?
Why did that bitch Hwahwa get so angry with Tutor? It's not like they were dating or anything.
she was faking it -- she wasn't mad at him at all -- actually she supports
3 0
Replying to Squishy gummybear • Feb 22, 2021
Title Why R U?
Believe me when I say there is NO MATCH for tutor and fighters steamy scenes in any other thai series! I have…
MaxTul is insanely steamy -- but have you watched Taiwanese BLs -- like History and WBL -- they have steamy kisses too
4 1
Replying to rulhalfelven • Feb 22, 2021
Title Why R U?
Can I have your thoughts on this... I just finished watching My Engineer. Is Why R U worth it? My Engineer got…
I personally dropped My Engineer but I think that if you were capable of watching My Engineer then ZaintSee will be able to keep you watching WhyRU -- their acting and chemistry is insane -- unless you like the platonic relationship, then you could watch this for SaifahZon -- though they did have some steamy kiss or two :)
3 0
Replying to jason zhao • Feb 22, 2021
Title Manner of Death
Who’s zee pruk
Fighter in WhyRU? the series https://kisskh.at/32592-why-r-u-the-series and https://kisskh.at/people/23681-zee-pruk-panich
1 0
Replying to JaceMD • Feb 22, 2021
Title Manner of Death
I don’t know how it works in Thailand but dang the legal aspect of the story is way too flawed!
maybe because this is happening in a rural area...
2 1
Replying to Insfire • Feb 22, 2021
Title Manner of Death
So I've watched Max and Tul together in a few BLs.. I love their on screen and off screen relationship. But watching…
there was one time I thought of them as Korn and Knock and that was when they showed us a flashback of how they first met as university students -- that reminded me of Korn and Knock -- other than that KornKnock never crossed my mind especially because of the way they address each other and the way Max talks to Tul in this series is so different from the way he speaks to Tul in the TWM the series compilation. Also if you want updates on them there is someone adding subtitles to most of their interviews and etc -- https://www.instagram.com/m_thegunner/
3 1
Replying to StuntSaver • Feb 22, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
he is playing a major role in s2
here's the trailer https://www.facebook.com/AdamUniBL/videos/333984574641340
4 0
Replying to StuntSaver • Feb 22, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
he is playing a major role in s2
did you watch the trailer of season 2?
5 0
Replying to StuntSaver • Feb 22, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
he is playing a major role in s2
actually no -- we were given a small introduction if his character -- he was furious when his son was in love -- meaning he will be opposing their relationship in season 2
3 3
Replying to CrescentMoon • Feb 22, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You - Special Episode 6.5
It's more like We Best Love: No. 1 For You Special Episode 6.5 than spinoff. I think the person who wrote in this…
no, it is a spin-off -- that is what the official sites and production team intended. WBL No 1 for you only has 6 episodes.
1 2
Replying to Yardie • Feb 22, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You - Special Episode 6.5
The slap was 5 years in the future at the end of episode 6 but at the end of the special he returns to Taiwan…
that is what either the next special episode will give us or the entire next season will give us
3 0
Replying to chris • Feb 22, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
i was fine w/ it until the 7th ep.. wtf was that???? LMFAO
that's the spin-off to season2
4 1
