Editorials
Replying to StuntSaver • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
Plotwist
I want Addicted Heroin to come out again at some point in life so I'm fighting for it
2 0
Replying to StuntSaver • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
It actually has really good quality... try to switch it 1080
Okay thank God, I was thinking people were having issues with WeTV cuz it worked fine for me-- I've being binging ep5 since it came out without breaks -- guess I've finally hit the road to ultimate insanity
4 1
Replying to StuntSaver • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
Plotwist
We will change that... we need like a few more years... it's a promise from fan to fan
3 1
Replying to StuntSaver • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
It actually has really good quality... try to switch it 1080
I'll send you a pm
1 3
Replying to funky_crocodile79 • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd Spoiler
ok the synopsis is actually that gao shi de leaves to America and they don't meet until 5 years later. Apparently.…
I really hope this is not the case but as long as we have a happy ending I'm in for anything
12 0
Replying to funky_crocodile79 • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd Spoiler
ok, I'm confused why one of the tags says "teacher/student relationships"....... I don't want any weird stuff…
Because the doc has an affair with his student
3 3
Replying to Sayd • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
It's trending in China on Weibo but the irony is their government just released a statement, asking all male students…
Plotwist
2 3
Replying to StuntSaver • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
It actually has really good quality... try to switch it 1080
I'm sorry if I sound rude by any given chance but are you using WeTV?
1 5
Replying to AnniaD • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You Spoiler
I love this shade because it's true haha I was very disappointed with the kisses and overall chemistry of some…
The BL dramas that SK is coming out with now are sloppy -- the movies feel different though tbh -- either these actors don't have enough workshops to prepare and get intimate or are just generally bad at kissing lol
3 0
Replying to ricaboo • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
is it just me or the quality of the video upload on wetv for this show is really low?. It looks choppy as hell,…
It actually has really good quality... try to switch it 1080
2 7
Replying to J100 • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You Spoiler
You are lucky that you could flight anywhere.
OMG everything you said- I really appreciate everything you said so much. I can't add anything more to this. Truly moved by the fact that I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Thank you so much. I hope this comment opens the eyes of many BL fans and other people as well. LGBTQ+ is not just a genre but REAL LIFE!!
2 1
Replying to J100 • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
You are lucky that you could flight anywhere.
Might as well take a flight too. At this point I wanna tell how much I appreciate the entire crew in person ❤
4 6
Replying to We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
there's more eating coming lol *excited screaming*
5 0
Replying to makcruz123456 • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
We are too addicted to BL that we are literally running out of good BL to watch
1000 stars is out so you can watch it now
3 0
Replying to Rubixcube • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
It's official guys, I'm going to book a flight to Taiwan, rent a boyfriend and get Lin Pei Yu to write the script…
the last point is when reality hits hard lol
4 1
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
Why are we at 8.3/10?? do they want us to break the system again?!?!?!?
14 0
Replying to AnniaD • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You Spoiler
I just finished watching the episode and I'm crying. According to the ep 6 teaser it seems like the family will…
I know buuuuuut you know that scene with the bracelet.... I hope that is the end of season 1 with then Shi De probably leaving or not, depends honestly, I can't even predict that right now but I just want a happy ending for my babies
3 0
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You Spoiler
OMG I was watching episode 1 again and just noticed that the girl next to Yu Xin is the girl who went on a date with Shu Yi lol
3 0
Replying to CJ - Lin • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
Todays kiss and those emotions no wonder Taiwan is known for their best bl Quality over Quantity
Please add the spoiler tag <3
2 0
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Jan 29, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You Spoiler
what if the ending of season 1 is when they tie the bracelet and it's a happy ending? OH GOD I think I'm gonna cry now
1 3
