News
On Imitation • Jun 25, 2021
Title Imitation
https://youtu.be/DzQU5T78r8g [IMITATION OST] By Jung Jiso she's so good...OMG!!!!!
3 7
Replying to Ayesha Faheem • Jun 9, 2021
Person Hwang In Youp
How many more were u going to write down until u stopped. Lol
Lol
0 0
Replying to DJRuth79 • May 31, 2021
Title Imitation
OK call me crazy but I swear that if you look closely at the cast that walks in for that first movie premiere…
Omg! He look like alot....But, I don't think that is Lee Dong Wook
0 1
On Imitation • May 28, 2021
Title Imitation
After watching the latest Eps, I fall for Lee Maha more and more......
8 0
Replying to Frilay • May 26, 2021
Person Jung Ji So
I like her acting tbh! I don't get why people are saying her acting's bad. Sure to some its not amazing but it's…
Same here, I love her acting... She did a great job....
7 0
On Bae In Hyuk • May 25, 2021
Person Bae In Hyuk
He might be a rising star with Jung Jiso this year!!!!
2 0
On Men of Plastic • May 25, 2021
Title Men of Plastic
Omg! Jung Jiso
2 0
Replying to jennieha • May 17, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Any idea who is the girl in the red hoodie ?
Female Goddess
0 0
On The Glory • May 17, 2021
Title The Glory
I don't know whether their will be male lead or not but I want Song Hye Kyo to co-star with Lee Min Ho...Amen ❤️
4 2
On Song Hye Kyo • May 17, 2021
Person Song Hye Kyo
Wish he co-star with Lee Min Ho ❤️
12 5
Replying to luanalaracchvcxz • May 17, 2021
Title Imitation
the ratings for this one is not real guys, the admin already told it will be fixed
Thank You for the Information
1 0
Replying to hellozero • May 17, 2021
Title Imitation
Should have cast an actress who can actually dance and pass as an actual idol..how are we supposed to believe…
'lack of her talent'..... Excuse me.. I don't think you should be saying this way.. even though she's not an idol she keep up with the dance and vocals.. as we all know the dance practices and vocal practices of an idol are no joke.... We can see that she's trying her best to keep up with and there is not much difference in her dance and vocals with the idols..... What I mean to say is.. Jiso is unexpectedly good and fit for this character "Maha"
4 1
Replying to starlie • May 17, 2021
Title Imitation
Her hairstyle doesn't bother me much (they could get better hair extensions though), but her acting is so one-dimensional.…
You can check out their real performence at Music Bank (Youtube) already 1.1 Million Viewers.....
2 1
Replying to starlie • May 16, 2021
Title Imitation
Her hairstyle doesn't bother me much (they could get better hair extensions though), but her acting is so one-dimensional.…
For me, she did a great job! She really fit the role too
4 4
On Island • May 15, 2021
Title Island
What about Jiyeon T-ara?
1 0
On Secrets, Objects • May 15, 2021
Title Secrets, Objects
Anyone please link for this movie with eng sub?
0 4
Replying to reveluved • May 15, 2021
Title Goong
Im pretty sure they will take someone who has a long hair like prince shin to make the remake. I can think Jongsuk…
Nct Jaehyun??
0 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • May 15, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
October 31!!!!!!!
2 0
On Hwang In Youp • May 15, 2021
Person Hwang In Youp
I wish he take a lead role at Goong remake and pair with Jo Soo Min or Jeong Ji So or Kim Hye Yoon or Kim Yoon Jung...LOL
5 3
On Imitation • May 15, 2021
Title Imitation
Dream High - Kim Soo Hyun, Dream High 2 - Kang So Ra, Imitation - Jeong Ji So. They all are a good singer/dancer, eventhough they were not an Idol in real life.......Can't wait for Eps 3!!!!
6 0
