News Replying to Handtiddies • Apr 15, 2021
Title Imitation
I hope they keep that scene in the webtoon where Ryok accidentally got close to Maha while she was searching for…
Me too...That will be the best scene and the cutest scene ever. And also I will love their height difference romance.
3 0
On Idol: The Coup • Apr 5, 2021
Title Idol: The Coup
Hani..Omg..Love Ya
0 0
Replying to 7345711 • Apr 3, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
That's so random lol :)
Thank You So Much lol:)
1 0
On Doom at Your Service • Apr 3, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I will watch this because of Jeong Jiso
1 2
On School 2021 • Apr 1, 2021
Title School 2021
Excites to see Jeong Ji So or Jo Soo min as the lead actress
2 0
On Doctor Stranger • Mar 31, 2021
Title Doctor Stranger
I saw a clips of Kang Sora as the 2nd lead syndrome, I will watch this If I can after my exam. Because of Kang Sora
3 0
On Yeo Hoe Hyun • Mar 30, 2021
Person Yeo Hoe Hyun
I wish we could see him at Goong remake
2 0
Replying to smarikkar • Mar 29, 2021
Person Song Yu Vin
he reminds me of Lee Tae Vin from the penthouse
They both are member of K-pop group My Teen, but then disband now.
1 0
On Sulli • Mar 28, 2021
Person Sulli
Happy Birthday!!! Sulli My Love, I Miss You so much again and again. I wish someday they release Persona 2, So that we (fans) can saw you acting again. That's the only thing we can hope nowadays. I Miss You again and again.
3 0
Replying to Haze • Mar 28, 2021
Person Han Ji Hye
Lol who put such an ugly picture of her ?She's a lot more beautiful than this pic .
They change it! Finally
4 0
Replying to wren • Mar 27, 2021
Person Jo Soo Min
i want her in a new drama :(((
I wish she star at Princess Hours remake with Hwang In Yeop or School 2021 with Yohan.
5 2
On Jung Ji So • Mar 27, 2021
Person Jung Ji So
Beautiful I saw her at May Queen, Now I'm waiting for Imitation
2 0
On I Summon You, Gold! • Mar 27, 2021
Title I Summon You, Gold!
I watch this drama only because of Han Ji Hye and Park Seo Jun
2 5
On May Queen • Mar 27, 2021
Title May Queen
For me Han Ji Hye's acting is on top. And I love her acting as always
5 0
On Golden Garden • Mar 25, 2021
Title Golden Garden
It's s long drama but I watch it because of Han Ji Hye and I don't feel regret.
2 0
On Kim Joo Hyun • Mar 25, 2021
Person Kim Joo Hyun Spoiler
I Miss U
2 1
On Goong • Mar 25, 2021
Title Goong
I wish Jung Ji So (Deity) from Doom At Your Service and Jaehyun (NCT) for the main cast
9 2
Replying to dreamfull78 • Mar 25, 2021
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
:< i made an edit of the cover, but they rejected it so sad.. T-T
Post it atleast...
1 0
On Dear.M • Mar 23, 2021
Title Dear.M
Will they cancel this drama or they will get another cast?...I'm Crying
1 0
On Jo Soo Min • Mar 22, 2021
Person Jo Soo Min
New Drama ...Please
6 4
