News Replying to xzyyds • Dec 2, 2020
Title Dear.M
is this a 16ep drama (60min each) ? or a webdrama
It is a drama, As it is Kbs
1 0
On Imitation • Nov 29, 2020
Title Imitation
Feels like Dream High Season3
3 0
On Delayed Justice • Nov 29, 2020
Title Delayed Justice
I watch this drama only because of Kim Joo Hyun
0 0
On Jessica Lee • Nov 19, 2020
Person Jessica Lee
Love You..Waiting for drama
1 0
On Kim Joo Hyun • Nov 16, 2020
Person Kim Joo Hyun
Love her...
1 0
On Island Village Teacher • Nov 16, 2020
Title Island Village Teacher
I really want to see this with english subtitle. Han Ji Hye and Lee Dong Wook love them so so so so much
4 0
On Persona: Sulli • Nov 16, 2020
Title Persona: Sulli
Please release this drama. If you really care for her
12 0
On Sulli • Nov 16, 2020
Person Sulli
I Miss You. I wish one day they might release Persona 2 just for her memorable. Love you
7 0
On Delayed Justice • Nov 15, 2020
Title Delayed Justice
I'm gonna watch only because of Kim Joo Hyun the lead female
0 0
On Kim Joo Hyun • Nov 15, 2020
Person Kim Joo Hyun
She's so beautiful
1 0
On Han Ji Hye • Nov 15, 2020
Person Han Ji Hye
Why did they put that picture she is so beautiful but why that picture? (Change Now! Thank U)
3 0
