Replying to Mermaid • Jan 10, 2022 Title Bad Buddy https://www.instagram.com/jaslene_patpran/p/CYYvwHjJS4S/?utm_medium=copy_linkMy future kids are so lucky 😌 I hope i can take place of that little boy!!!🤣🤣 1 2
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 10, 2022 Title Bad Buddy If they get interrupted then I'm going interrupt to P'Aof and his bf for life 😌 Its a good idea mermaid I will join too🙋♀️🙋♀️ 2 2
Replying to Abeham • Jan 10, 2022 Title Bad Buddy This is so strue. I am mentally prepared for this scenario. Read the comments below it as well, they are hilarious… I am gonna put a fire on gmmtv building and P'aof houseWhose with me? 1 0
Replying to inkedhalo • Jan 10, 2022 Title Bad Buddy I'm telling you... if they get interrupted, P'Aof and I are gonna have a talk!!!! Talk!!!!I am gonna put a fire in P'aof house 😤 1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 10, 2022 Title Bad Buddy https://youtu.be/wAOGCSTzKpk😭😭😭😭 Mermaid its too nice I loved itI just want to cry after seeing this 😭😭 2 2
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 10, 2022 Title Bad Buddy https://youtu.be/wAOGCSTzKpk😭😭😭😭 Its so niceLove it😭😭 2 0
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 10, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Feeling some better Hope we get season 2😢😢 YesYou are right It would be good if we have another couple also😊😊 1 0
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy I am a regular. Nice to meet you 👋👋 Hello👋👋 1 0
Replying to Jess • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy I really couldn't care less if GMMTV decided to milk this series cause at the end of the day they're not going… Me tooJust want a happy ending Hope they give us a happy ending 😭😭 6 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Got it, captain 🙏 Its okDon't thank meWill always support you and everyone here🥰🥰Deal🤜🤛 1 0
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy I didnot have my headphones plugged in. 🥲Better to open all links with caution OkFor sureWe won't 👍👍😂 2 0
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy I didnot have my headphones plugged in. 🥲Better to open all links with caution Ok DryWe will keep in mind 😂👍 1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Got it, captain 🙏 Not a problem DeyLet them say whatever they want to...we are together 🤜🤛 1 2
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Got it, captain 🙏 Not a problem DeyLet them say whatever they want to...we are together 🤜🤛 1 0
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Wow!!!Its awesome I just loved it♥️♥️ ♥️♥️ 1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Pran singing : Is love a beautiful world? Is it something grandeur? Is it a Sea, a mountain, a sky or something… They will complete this song together like they finished "Just Friends " together in their high school 2 1
Replying to inkedhalo • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Feeling better. But, not planning on hoping for a happy ending, dont wanna get hurt.. (But, I can help but hope..) Of course you are not alone We all are together in it🤜🤛 1 0
Replying to inkedhalo • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy Feeling better. But, not planning on hoping for a happy ending, dont wanna get hurt.. (But, I can help but hope..) Will face together everything mermaid 🤜🤛 1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022 Title Bad Buddy https://twitter.com/petalkiss/status/1480225159487254529?t=ayGN4gEDLtO4Z57CzwcSFw&s=19Sigh of relief 🥺❤️ Feeling some better Hope we get season 2😢😢 1 2
I will join too🙋♀️🙋♀️
Whose with me?
I am gonna put a fire in P'aof house 😤
I loved it
I just want to cry after seeing this 😭😭
Love it😭😭
You are right
It would be good if we have another couple also😊😊
Just want a happy ending
Hope they give us a happy ending 😭😭
Don't thank me
Will always support you and everyone here🥰🥰
Deal🤜🤛
For sure
We won't 👍👍😂
We will keep in mind 😂👍
Let them say whatever they want to...we are together 🤜🤛
Let them say whatever they want to...we are together 🤜🤛
We all are together in it🤜🤛
Hope we get season 2😢😢