Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 22, 2022
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 17, 2020
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
This is stressing me out. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION 😫😭
If you go
Take me with you
Please🙏🙏
0 2
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
This is stressing me out. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION 😫😭
Same here bestie
Just what is going on inside can only be known to ourselve😭😭
1 0
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I THINK💀
U think they will break up?
0 4
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
You can keep hoping Pracheeta. 😈. I'm not backing out yet
No
After watching what screenwriter said..
I am not hoping for anything Dey
Nothing...at all😭😭
1 0
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
See, I was right after all
Yes Dey you were right
You are always right
Now please tell that also how to control our anxiety
Please tell🙏🙏😔
1 2
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Application for the post of Boyfriend Candidate name: Pran ParakulMerits: 1. Loves with all his heart. Is devoted…
Love it Dey♥️♥️
It is awesome

You forgot to add
"Want everything to be perfect "
" Want chopsticks to be equal"
"Always punctual"

🤗🤗
3 4
Replying to Jess • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Y'all are crazy if you'll reach 28,000 comments today. we were literally celebrating 27k hours ago! more than…
No problem we can celebrate 🎉🎉
We are very happy to celebrate 🤗🤗🥰
3 0
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
We should face it together No need of going anywhere We are here with you🤗🤗
Your welcome Abeham🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to hanabii • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
oh God can they shut up alr 😭😭I'm so conflicted, when they are quiet, I feel so emptybut when they speak…
True!!!
Either they will not speak and when they speak they just make us so much worried 😔😔
1 0
Replying to Jess • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Pracheeta, there was healing session a few comments down now our stress levels are rising again 😭😭
Sorry for making you stressed
But just wanted to share
I am so sorry Reen😭
2 0
Replying to deetsy • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
WATCH ME RAIDING GMMTV HQ AND P'AOF'S HOUSE BECAUSE WHAT THE FUCK.
No problem deetsy
I will join you too
Count me in🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
2 0
Replying to eatyaveggies • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
nothing wrong with the fist bump tho
Your welcome Reen♥️♥️
2 0
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
This is stressing me out. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION 😫😭
Of course there will be a happy ending
But what will happen and how it will happen...is only know by P'aof
And we can't trust P'aof 😭😭
1 6
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
This is stressing me out. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION 😫😭
Yes
Seriously
In this world P'aof is the only one what is going to happen in bad buddy 😭😭
0 0
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Me toooLets join hands together mermaid 🙏🙏
Deal mermaid 🤜🤛
♥️
2 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
You have me right here 🤗 so, don't go anywhere!Let's face it together ❤️💚
Of course mermaid 🤜🤛
3 0
Replying to eatyaveggies • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
nothing wrong with the fist bump tho
Yes
I totally agree with you Reen
Just love how you explained it🤗🤗♥️
4 2
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I am manifesting a happily ever after for PatPran 🙏🧿
Me tooo
Lets join hands together mermaid 🙏🙏
2 2
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
You have me right here 🤗 so, don't go anywhere!Let's face it together ❤️💚
Yes
I will support you too mermaid 🤗🤗
2 2
Replying to Abeham • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I'm thinking of going into hibernation for two weeks and then watching the last two episodes together... I don't…
We should face it together
No need of going anywhere
We are here with you🤗🤗
3 2