Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 22, 2022
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 17, 2020
Replying to deetsy • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Besties, I understand trying to reach some comments goals but let's not shitpost and spam ok?
Noted bestie🙏🙏
1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Got it, captain 🙏
Yes you are right Dey
Our motive is only to support BB not go do anything else and spread rumors...the one who are spreading rumors let them
We are here to discuss our thoughts and support OhmNon...not for anything else
1 5
Replying to Aaku • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Yeah if that's not true love then I don't know what is.
Yes
You are right 😭😭
1 0
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Soulmates indeed
True
They both are true soulmates 😭
But don't know why i want to cry 😭😭
1 2
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://twitter.com/ohmnonsbbs/status/1479611732628705280?t=E27BXeDJUfGsnnqtLCzm_Q&s=19😭❤️
They are each other supporter whenever they need each other....they are always there😭😭
1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
28k 🥺💚❤️
Yes
Mermaid we all made it
Congratulations 🎉🎉
2 0
Replying to Psycho Sunbaenim • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Going on this comment section, I can see who are regulars here LMFAOLEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU FREQUENT THIS PAGE…
I am a regular. Nice to meet you 👋👋
1 2
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
You guys seen this ?https://twitter.com/suayblove/status/1480028354808279040?s=20
Wow!!!
Its awesome
I just loved it♥️♥️
2 2
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I THINK💀
You save me
I will save you 😢😢
1 0
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Love it Dey♥️♥️It is awesome You forgot to add "Want everything to be perfect "" Want chopsticks to be…
Good
Note that😊😊
2 0
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I THINK💀
Seriously!!
I will really have heart attack
Please save me🤕🤕
1 2
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
The ending will be happy....but what will be between How they will solve all their conflicts that no one knowsWhat…
Ya
That would be the good idea too
2 0
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
See, I was right after all
Best advice given ever
Thanks a lot Dey🥰🥰🤗♥️
0 0
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Love it Dey♥️♥️It is awesome You forgot to add "Want everything to be perfect "" Want chopsticks to be…
Not a problem Dey
Don't say sorry again and again 🤗🤗
1 2
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I want to smell him and eat him 🥺
For that you need permission of his beloved boyfriend that is pat napat
2 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Expect the unexpected 🔥
True mermaid
Today we will make 28k comments
🤜🤛
3 0
Replying to Calypsolar • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I was 100% confident about happy ending but all these comments are making me stressed 😭 so far all problems…
The ending will be happy....but what will be between
How they will solve all their conflicts that no one knows
What i can say is buy at least 10 tissue boxes till Friday
For everyone it will be the best choice 😭😭
4 2
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
PatPran talking about InkPaa is one of my favorite conversations of them 😌❤️I need more of their light…
Yes
Me too🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
3 0
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
This is stressing me out. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION 😫😭
Ok
Please text
Thanks for considering 🤗🤗
0 0
Replying to R D • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Is it really a therapy now? 🤫
Dey.....
You are making us scare
Please atleast let us have a kiss🙏🙏😭😭
1 0