K-Drama
Replying to MadelineMaureen • May 20, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
The kite represents her feelings for him. She is showing her feeling to him in the open. When he stands her up…
thank you
0 0
On A Splendid Match • May 19, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
can someone explain the kite scene in ep 9? I don't understand how the kite represents her feelings? Thanks.
3 2
On Love Unexpected • Mar 11, 2022
Title Love Unexpected Spoiler
can someone explain the ending? The last episode it was 2025 and said she was in a coma for a year. How does this connect to the other stuff?
0 3
Replying to Rose • Nov 6, 2021
Title The Love in Different Space-Time
Can someone please tell me where to watch this??? 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
you can watch it on mgtv.com but it doesn't have subtitles
1 1
Replying to rhaevenortiz • Jan 3, 2021
Title Bad Together
Hello! I couldn't find any link or website to watch this. May I ask where? I'm wondering it's been two years,…
you can watch this on iqiyi - if you watch on the website there are no eng subtitles, you have to download the app to watch with eng subtitles (it's computer generated so not the best translation) - it's called let's be bad on iqiyi
1 1