News
On Kill to Love • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Just one question... Happy ending or sad ?... Did any ml died and if yes who ???
1 5
On Will You Think of Me at the First Time? • Sep 1, 2025
Title Will You Think of Me at the First Time?
Where to watch?
0 0
On Immortality • Aug 30, 2025
Title Immortality
How much I wished for this drama to be air
4 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 30, 2025
Title Kill to Love
This drama is just insanely awesome
13 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 4, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Can someone just give me hint in which episodes has romance with ml and fl... I like han li's chemistry with anyone else but fl... Also please recommend other dramas where ml has many wives or love interest and not just only one...
1 4
On S Line • Jul 27, 2025
Title S Line
Can someone please explain
1 1
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jul 20, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
I won't be watching any more korean drama in my life again fr..
7 1
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 20, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
Romance??
1 2
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 18, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
No romance please.... I want a political power struggle drama with smart moves strategies.... No useless romance in it
11 1
On Justice in the Dark • May 8, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Can somebody tell me what is going on in that red room with pei su at ep 13.... What is he tryna do with all that wire and that chair...???
0 2
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Mar 16, 2025
Title Unnatural Fire
I've just saw the music video of the drama on rednote app and it shows very good strong bromance coming for them…
Bromance is there???
0 1
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Dec 8, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Sismance between???
0 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Sismance between whom??
1 0
On Gentlemen of East 8th • Sep 1, 2024
Title Gentlemen of East 8th
Bromance??
2 0
On Strange Tales of Jiang Cheng • Sep 1, 2024
Title Strange Tales of Jiang Cheng
I was hoping for more bromance scenes... Disappointed 😞
1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Sep 1, 2024
Title Adventure behind the Bronze Door Spoiler
I haven't read the novel properly.. but I think he was asked to carve himself or something and not because he…
Is he going to show up in real not just in flashbacks ?
0 1
Replying to Xiao Bai • Sep 1, 2024
Title Adventure behind the Bronze Door
I haven't read the novel properly.. but I think he was asked to carve himself or something and not because he…
Same 😄
1 3
Replying to Xiao Bai • Aug 31, 2024
Title Adventure behind the Bronze Door Spoiler
I haven't read the novel properly.. but I think he was asked to carve himself or something and not because he…
So that's was just statue not actually him right?
1 6
On Adventure behind the Bronze Door • Aug 31, 2024
Title Adventure behind the Bronze Door
Can anyone tell me what's with that zhang statue in front of gate..like I have been watching many post but couldn't find out ... If he is being the gate than why he is sitting in front of gate without movement and now frozen like a stone statue.......??
1 8
On Go East • Aug 30, 2024
Title Go East
Is there heavy romance??
0 1