News
Replying to moon j • Feb 4, 2024
Title The Spirealm
I have the link but I don't know how to download it.
Please share it on my dm as well
0 0
Replying to Xiao Qilin • Feb 4, 2024
Title The Spirealm
The start is really great, I can sense their affinity from 1st episode only, till now I have watched 4 episodes…
Where can I watch it subbed 😭😭
0 3
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 10, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Reverse harem ??
0 1
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Sep 17, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
If you mean something similar there are a few Male friendship wuxia dramas in the worksthe most famous one of…
No I mean bromance friendship dramas like this... Bromance is what I'm seeking...
2 3
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Sep 17, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
What's next after this .. ,,🥹😭
0 5
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Sep 3, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Finalyyy
1 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Aug 16, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
I love both ljg and sjk ...so it doesn't matter who will play ml ... Just released next season asap... I have been waiting for this soo long
0 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 15, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Spoiler
I refuse to accept his death.... .. that's it....
4 3
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 15, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Spoiler
Tear could not stop for a sec while watching ep 40.. istg cried my balls out at the end.... They had to make him suffer all this way ... 😭😭
8 1
On Lost You Forever • Aug 15, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Why tushan jing but not Xiang liu ....😭😭
5 16
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 9, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Li Xiang yi /li lianhua is soo charming...no one can resist his charm
12 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 8, 2023
Title Stay with Me
https://twitter.com/cao5903/status/1688874897173528576?s=20. Lmao. Director actually knows what audience really want......
5 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Aug 7, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Well, we cant help it 🤣 he is so talented in acting and truly an actor, thats why his works are always great…
Really.... He deserves everything
1 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 6, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Untill now my most favourite Chinese actor was xiao zhan but now it's Cheng Yi... undoubtedly
9 5
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 2, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I was thinking if actors knows about this site ..Mydramalist.. and it's rating system's existence
5 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 1, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Can we make it till yesterday🥺🥺
1 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 1, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
It's hard to wait.... 😭😭
8 0
Replying to Houda • Jul 31, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Ikr, for once we have no romance, like of all 5 airing chinese historical dramas now, we have 4 romances, let…
Mine tooo... We barely get 1 drama without romance... Let's enjoy this ....
8 1
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 31, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Leave this drama alone from romance ... There's no need to add romance ... it's unnecessary.... The story is already perfect without it and trio is enough for me to continue......... There's plenty of romance drama out there please go and watch them ... Lol
16 6
On Young Blood • Jul 30, 2023
Title Young Blood
Is there romance here?? I don't like romance in this genre
0 1