Editorials
Replying to treil • Jun 27, 2021
Title Mine
LOL, your taste level is very poor. Kdrama of the year. LOL. Delusional
I think you're a bitch to say that 12333... is delusional. It's just her opinion. Mine is really good and the actors are not overacting. Saying someone's taste in drama is very poor proves your attitude is.
13 0
Replying to piaazucena • Jun 26, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
I like this drama, I like all the actors, I cannot wait for the ending where the characters will get to have their…
Does it mean you like affair being glorified? LOL
4 1
Replying to js lisa • Jun 26, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
can anyone tell me where can i talk with the screenwriter ? I can not hold it anymore ... I just want to tell…
same here! I want to direct message her if I could
1 0
On Im Sung Han • Jun 20, 2021
Person Im Sung Han
I hate you, writer. You are promoting infidelity and patronizinf mistresses and cheating husbands evein in the first few episodes of Marriage feat Lyrics and Divorce Season 2. Please improve your plot!!!
7 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jun 20, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
If this writer keep fantasizing infidelity Im done......I could feel the pain of the professor's wife all her…
OMG, I also hate how much the writer promotes or patronize infidelity... I just can't.
1 0
Replying to Pennys50 • Jun 19, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
I hope the writers show us how the men feel when the wife’s move on they don’t have to hide it let them feel…
Unfortunately, the writer is not doing her job well. LOL
4 0
On Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2 • Jun 19, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
What the hell is the writer doing??? I'm just watching it bcoz I'm waiting for the wives to fight back.
4 0
Replying to Diva70 • Jun 19, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
Lol...soulmates sleeping together. That is a good one. That’s even better than being besties. Bottom line a…
I know, right! Cheaters have no souls. LOL
1 0
Replying to Crystal Clear • Jun 18, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
not bad??? I don't know if your standard is too high or too low... lol
I see. Well, a lot of people (including me) like it... and I find it unique compared to other touching stories I watched before.
3 0
Replying to SVITAMEN D-rama • Jun 14, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
Multiple story, notbad, there is a possibility to have a season 2
not bad??? I don't know if your standard is too high or too low... lol
4 2
Replying to Crystal Clear • Jun 14, 2021
Title Mine
That's how great she is as an actor.
Well, at least for me, she is a great actress.
0 0
Replying to Crystal Clear • Jun 14, 2021
Title Mine
That's how great she is as an actor.
Haven't you seen her other dramas? She is a versatile actress.
0 0
Replying to Crystal Clear • Jun 14, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
Yeah, me either. I thought the first episodes would be good, but they were disappointing. The writer is like trying…
So true. I'm just watching bcoz I'm waiting for the wives to fight back.
2 0
Replying to SUNNY • Jun 14, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
This is like the screenwriter is seeing how much trash she can dump on this landfill of a drama. I’m already…
Yeah, me either. I thought the first episodes would be good, but they were disappointing. The writer is like trying to patrionize mistresses and promote cheating.
3 2
Replying to Waverlyroot • Jun 14, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
I may be voicing an unpopular opinion here, but I think the producer Sa Pi Young is insufferable in her clueless…
It's funny how you try to justify the wrongdoings of the "soulmates".
8 0
Replying to Waverlyroot • Jun 14, 2021
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 2
I may be voicing an unpopular opinion here, but I think the producer Sa Pi Young is insufferable in her clueless…
He is not a little immature. He is IMMATURE.
2 0
Replying to Hotaru Nauruzova • Jun 14, 2021
Title Mine
Knowing Kim Jung Hwa is homophobic, I am surprised at how well she played her character!
That's how great she is as an actor.
3 3
Replying to Demi • May 31, 2021
Title Mine
Wow this drama is so underrated m getting penthouse kinda vibe
I like Penthouse, but MINE is better, so far. The acting also of all the characters are equally good... they don't make too much noise like in Penthouse. Lol! Hahaha. Please don't get me wrong. I still admire the acting of all Penthouse actors.
1 0
Replying to Brighter Mew • May 31, 2021
Title Mine
The nun and Ji Yong are the real evil villains-
omg! I didn't expect this...
0 0
Replying to Scarlet • May 31, 2021
Title Mine
Emma is Kim Mija. Ji yong's Mother
Do you think so?
0 0
