Editorials
Replying to I Love Being A Turtle • Jan 18, 2021
Title The Goddess of Revenge
There! I had it with this drama, smh. I kind of feel accomplished that I finally managed to finished this nightmare.…
I am satisfied how it ended though.
0 0
Replying to Feriha • Jan 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
That's what I am expecting but there is one more thing i.e. someone has the video of Seo Jin killing her dadI…
I don't know, but they don't look relevant characters in the plot.
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jan 9, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
One episode and I'm already liking it more than the kdrama. Plus the FL looks so pretty!
I like the original more though.
1 0
Replying to Sunset • Jan 7, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Maybe they forgot or didn't add him yet. I'm expecting him to be the main character now since SR is dead (?) and…
@Chuuut Where is the link of that article you read about Eugene still being Oh Yoon He in Season 2?
0 0
Replying to eevee • Jan 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Where’s my boi Logan Lee on this cast list? I saw him in leaked photos of s2 like what are y’all playing at?…
Logan Lee's last scene is lame in my opinion... I hate the writer.
0 0
Replying to Sunset • Jan 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
Maybe they forgot or didn't add him yet. I'm expecting him to be the main character now since SR is dead (?) and…
Isn't Yoon Hee going to die?
0 4
Replying to Ace • Jan 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Time to camp out here in this comment section after that disappointing ending, so I can be tortured more next…
hahaha
0 0
Replying to lotusinthemoon • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
so... no Logan Lee ?? I'm sad.....
He didn't die though.
1 0
Replying to Kimankitaaa • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
no bro we literelly dont know what happened to him
Logan Lee is very much alive in finale.
1 0
Replying to minji01 • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I heard that she looks like the biological mother of the twins??? so she will be in the drama but as a different…
The reporter is not the mother.
0 1
Replying to Lou • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
It could be1. either the show runners teasing us 2. she is appearing in flashbacks 3. she is not dead? I hope…
I guess it's #2
1 0
Replying to thyda36 • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
There is no Logan Lee in S2 ? I hope both Shim Su-ryeon and logan lee will appear in S2.
Logan Lee is stupid. They had wrong move, so they lost and it cost SuRyeon's life.
0 0
Replying to Feriha • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
That's what I am expecting but there is one more thing i.e. someone has the video of Seo Jin killing her dadI…
What copy do you mean?
0 4
Replying to Feriha • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
That's what I am expecting but there is one more thing i.e. someone has the video of Seo Jin killing her dadI…
Dan Tae killed Suryeon.
0 1
Replying to Crystal Clear • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
yes
I finished the finale episode of Season 1 and I want to change my mind. LOL
0 0
Replying to Eddy95 • Jan 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Please, is this drama worth one's time?
yes
1 2
Replying to Fatherstealer • Jan 3, 2021
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I think it Bae Rona or logan lee
Why do you think so? @watchout i might steal y
0 2
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Dec 29, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Who will die?
1 5
Replying to Munira • Dec 28, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Omg oh yoon hee wtf is she doing she’s getting on my nerves why tf is she acting like this? Literally want to…
I actually hate Seo Ryoon more... her way of taking revenge was poorly done. Too early to reveal the truth.
1 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Dec 28, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Latest episode was not as good as the previous one.
0 1
