Editorials
Replying to diyah_mambo • Dec 28, 2020
Title Drama Stage Season 3: Everyone Is There
This drama best part is in ending, it has unpredictable plot twist
I got lost in the ending. What really took place?
2 0
Replying to Bb012 • Dec 27, 2020
Title Village Survival, the Eight
I really like jennie but omg what‘s wrong with her voice. Is she a baby or what.It‘s really annoying...
Hey, don't hate my Jennie. Lol
6 0
Replying to mini • Dec 26, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Am I the only one who doesn’t like ha eunbyeol’s acting? She is unlikeable yes but the actress’ acting only…
She is really good. I don't agree on your opinion. Of course, the other young actors don't have psychological problems.
3 1
Replying to Crystal Clear • Dec 23, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
Dan Tae almost killed SeolA, but she was spared... then Yoon He came near SeolA. You would think she was about…
true and she said "I killed... her." Then later she was in denial before she pulled herself together.
0 0
Replying to Crystal Clear • Dec 23, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Did you just watch episode 1 and stopped?
Yeah, it is not fair to criticize a drama is bad based on just 1 or 2 episodes.
1 0
Replying to Crystal Clear • Dec 23, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Dan Tae almost killed SeolA, but she was spared... then Yoon He came near SeolA. You would think she was about…
Truth is hard to accept. I know. I understand.
0 0
Replying to Crystal Clear • Dec 23, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
Dan Tae almost killed SeolA, but she was spared... then Yoon He came near SeolA. You would think she was about…
The reason why she remembered those memories was also bcoz she was drunk... and she had the necklace. If Dan Tae pushed her before he left, why Yoon Hee had the necklace? Think well.
1 1
Replying to Sunset • Dec 23, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I think most of us have moved on already, it's just the newcomers comparing it because of the similarities. They're…
Yes, they are both addicting to watch... similar but still different.
1 0
Replying to myuniverseisanime • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
I think Yoon Hee witnessed Seol- A's death and that it was Dan Tae. Because he strangled Yoon Hee when she got…
Dan Tae almost killed SeolA, but she was spared... then Yoon He came near SeolA. You would think she was about to save SeolA, but she pushed her to fall to her death. So sad.
0 7
Replying to Thanveer Ali • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
For real ! , Have they shown it or just as a memory of oh yoon hee. Or did she confess to soo ryon. Havent watched…
Yoon Hee remembers again aside from ep. 16 that seemed to be her imagination... There were details... and she had the apple necklace... but she broke it. It's evidence.
0 0
Replying to junmeme • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
After ep1 it just feels like cheap SKY Castle rip off for me. At least in SKY C they had some realistic goals…
Did you just watch episode 1 and stopped?
1 2
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life Spoiler
Yoon He is the killer.
0 3
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Funny how some people here are constantly comparing it to Sky Castle and The World of the Married. You haven't moved on yet? You cannot appreciate a drama or plot if you are comparing. The writer and director of this drama are the same people who made The Last Empress and Temptation of Wife. I hope we can learn to criticize or appreciate a drama without comparing it to another one.
2 2
Replying to Winnie22 • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
her secretary
He's worse than Dan Tae's assistant.
0 0
Replying to Sunset • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
agreed, this felt like a parody of SKY Castle in the beginning but it is still entertaining if you don't take…
It's not a parody of Sky Castle. It just happened you watched Sky Castle first before this drama.
1 0
Replying to Aureila • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Same I felt like this drama was a mix of Sky Castle and a tiny bit of The World of the Married. I defs like Sky…
If I were the writer I would have been upset with your insult on my works. I am glad that I am not. Hahaha
0 1
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Who was the man with glasses who helped Seo Jin got away with murder in the first scene of episode 16?
0 2
Replying to junmeme • Dec 22, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
After ep1 it just feels like cheap SKY Castle rip off for me. At least in SKY C they had some realistic goals…
I love the actors in Penthouse more than the actors in Sky Castle though. Since I already watched Sky Castle, I think Penthouse is more exciting.
3 1
Replying to isya • Dec 20, 2020
Title Sweet Home
Because he fight it,,,he want to die but at the same time he don't want to die...and in the webtoon also he take…
I will not continue reading the webtoon or original version then.
0 1
Replying to isya • Dec 19, 2020
Title Sweet Home
Because he fight it,,,he want to die but at the same time he don't want to die...and in the webtoon also he take…
oh, it means the ending is bad
0 3
