Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2020
On Park Seo Jun • Jan 20, 2024
Person Park Seo Jun
everyone are releasing so many dramas a yearr but...park seo joonnn release moree
2 0
Replying to Benny • Jan 20, 2024
Person Park Seo Jun
He didn't date xoos??? what happened to that news? last year or so.. there was a rumour like that
he actually denied it and told media to stay out of his personal issues..it may uncomfortable for him to ask and others as he told
6 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jan 9, 2024
This was several episodes too long. Too much talking at the end and too much chaotic running around in circles…
go watch Tom and Jerry
16 1
Replying to reverie • Jan 3, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Spoiler
where can I see it?
you can see it in any fanpages of sohee or park seo joon in x( Twitter)0
0 0
Replying to Wookieeeeee • Dec 29, 2023
It’s not actually not a bad show just think that the ml has way too much plot armor 💀
thts jst every drama has it
3 0
Replying to Wendyli • Dec 27, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature Spoiler
What will happen to psj Is he also going to become a gyeongseong creature?
nope..i don't think so after the spoiler came out TT
0 1
Replying to 11529709 • Dec 25, 2023
I feel like comparing it to Sweet Home may not be the best. Sweet Home started off amazing and then had one of…
haii ty
1 1
Replying to 11529709 • Dec 24, 2023
I feel like comparing it to Sweet Home may not be the best. Sweet Home started off amazing and then had one of…
in my point of view yes ..u can try few episodes but the thing is you get tht good feeling of this drama when you watch it fully..so do give it a try once
0 3
Replying to 11529709 • Dec 24, 2023
I feel like comparing it to Sweet Home may not be the best. Sweet Home started off amazing and then had one of…
nah I am not comparing I jst gave example there are many dramas like went from low to high rate nd sweethome I watched the whole thing bcs of its music nd good cinematography which was soo good..dunno anything other than tht
2 5
On Gyeongseong Creature • Dec 24, 2023
uk when sweet home was released everyone told it was not good nd the starting rating was 7.8 or smtg but eventually everyone saw nd nd ratings came to 8.7
4 7
Replying to Queenpin13 • Dec 24, 2023
yes, & just from the 1st ep you can tell it's gonna have no chemistry & be so forced
give it a try..you will like it
0 0
Replying to Tom • Dec 24, 2023
Thoughts after finishing the first episode:- Really good cold open, hooked me right away- Refreshing to see so…
atlast found someone with a good nd same taste
0 0
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 23, 2023
I don’t even know that person and I am blocked 💀
he blocked me too as I was calling fake accounts dumb this morning xd.
4 1
Replying to Gyeongseong Creature • Dec 23, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
listen they will bash you if you support the drama..they will bash if you tell there are fake reviews..they will bash if you defend..so jst don't tell them anything..I told dumb to fake reviews in some comment tht is also bad it seems..so basically everything is wrong nd u jst have to accept there opinions nd be quite is wht they want
1 0
Replying to Hannaliss • Dec 23, 2023
I did like it a lot! It was funny and endearing, although it was just very tiny storyline and not the focus. Loved…
I called dumb to people who are putting fake reviews nd commenting here jst to defend other dramas they watching
0 1
Replying to Hannaliss • Dec 23, 2023
I did like it a lot! It was funny and endearing, although it was just very tiny storyline and not the focus. Loved…
yes I do but I told i can't accept it...did i telll I don't respect anywhere to the actual watchers of drama??
0 3
Replying to Prathg • Dec 23, 2023
lol just don't watch a drama if u want to give opinions without watching fully..if you can't then don't give opinions…
okk it's my bad pleasee do
0 0