Celebrity
Replying to Prathg • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
not so but is terrifying I can say it's more based on story
I can't leak moree it will ruin fr you but do watch u will understand wht i told
0 2
Replying to Prathg • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
lol just don't watch a drama if u want to give opinions without watching fully..if you can't then don't give opinions…
haiyaa sry leave.. everything is my fault
1 4
Replying to Prathg • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
lol just don't watch a drama if u want to give opinions without watching fully..if you can't then don't give opinions…
lol okay go on keep writing your opinions..I just told tht bcs it may affect viewers not to you..btw why are you angry buddy
1 6
Replying to xchosenz • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
Are the monsters more terrifying than the sweet home monsters?
not so but is terrifying I can say it's more based on story
0 4
Replying to ZarkoJames • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
When i saw the cast.. i was like, i have to watch this. Is it guys good for those that already started?
thee besttt goo watch itt....the acting is top notch so dw
5 2
Replying to NoFace92 • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
I'm on the third episode and it already feels like it's moving too slowly and I feel like skipping ahead. There's…
lol just don't watch a drama if u want to give opinions without watching fully..if you can't then don't give opinions on something tht I'd dissimilar nd stuff
1 10
On Gyeongseong Creature • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
OMG what a drama this has beenn..if someone is telling boring nd stuff I don't know how you are not hooked at every episode..acting of park seo joon nd han soo hee was soo good..I will be waiting for part twoo....the story continuesssss
1 0
Replying to Light • Dec 6, 2023
Title Nineteen to Twenty
no, they were not
I got to know afterwards..this was one of the best shows dw :)
1 0
On Nineteen to Twenty • Nov 23, 2023
Title Nineteen to Twenty
first thought i thought after few episodes was..are they acting? lol
0 2
On The Fiery Priest Season 2 • Nov 11, 2023
Title The Fiery Priest Season 2
mhmm in 2040 season release..lessgoo 😭
1 0
On Song of the Bandits • Nov 11, 2023
Title Song of the Bandits
all I can say Is underated...this one drama needs recognition..this is soo good
6 0
On Death's Game • Nov 11, 2023
Title Death's Game
only some k-actors are missing..ik if he put them it would have costed his life probably 🫣
5 0
Replying to Perry • Nov 11, 2023
Title Death's Game
it's like he got all the legendary Pokémons in one 😭😭
hahaah yeahh perfect
1 0
On Death's Game • Nov 10, 2023
Title Death's Game
man producer of this film sold his assets to find this cast probably 😭
7 2
On My Love Mix-Up! • Nov 8, 2023
Title My Love Mix-Up!
who are the lovers in thiss?
0 1
Replying to Mariana • Nov 4, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
It does and it's very cute
really..thenkuu
0 0
Replying to CC_ • Nov 4, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
yeah, for Zhang Ling Yu
oh Zhang chu does not have
0 1
On I Am Nobody • Nov 4, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
is there a slight romance in this?
0 5
On Apartment 404 • Oct 13, 2023
Title Apartment 404
yeahhhhh Jennie Kim is heree finallyy
7 0
On Jennie • Oct 12, 2023
Person Jennie
update the shows...add apartment 404 her new show
2 0
