Editorials
Replying to SubbingPaws • May 16, 2023
Title I Have a Smart Doctor Wife
https://web.facebook.com/SubbingPaws2/posts/pfbid0pzG875hYJuz4LCqX8Q3EQhR3WJ7bGoFVreSEdHHUipsH91zLr3QdFZio9ash5qdpl
what about from ep 9?
0 3
Replying to Jon Shelby • May 11, 2023
Title Summer Strike
this drama is not typical romance kdrama... not cringe and not cheezy....no kisses but u can feel the love between…
I KNOW IT'S NOT A TYPICAL ROMANCE DRAMA BUT NOT EVEN A PROPOSAL OF LOVE? IT LOOKS MORE LIKE PLATONIC LOVE.
0 2
On Summer Strike • Apr 30, 2023
Title Summer Strike
WHAT FOR IS THE ROMANCE GENRE THERE? SOMEONE CARE TO EXPLAIN TO ME?
1 4
On The Love You Give Me • Apr 27, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me
One element I hate the most in dramas, anime, movies, stories, novels and man/ga/hwa/huas etc is misunderstandings and I can't believe I'm watching a drama that's filled with it just because I saw a cute reel.
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Apr 27, 2023
Article kisskh iOS & Android mobile apps are now available!
but but I have been having it for years?
7 1
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • Apr 1, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
Loved the first episode. It has good pacing, good chemistry, good storyline, good acting. So far, so good.
1 0
Replying to Priyanka • Apr 1, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
hitv has 6 eps with eng subs
yes, I saw it too. Apparently, the 6eps are visible only in mobile app. For some reason, it is not visible in the website.
0 0
Replying to wolfskin • Mar 31, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
I have watched , the first episode. Does anyone know where to watch the other episodes.
hitv has 6 eps with eng subs
0 2
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Mar 31, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
Hey! Which unofficial websites are you referring to? Because in kisskh.me and dramacool.so only 1 episode has…
apparently hitv has 6 eps with eng subs
1 1
Replying to Luffy • Mar 31, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1 Spoiler
Don’t want 1 of the kids(Yeong Hoon) to die in the very first episode. But seeing him so down on the list of…
Samee. Moreover, he was just warming up to his former friend about visiting that internet cafe. I just hope the platoon leader saves him while going on patrol or something. If it comes to worst outcome possible, then I think Il-ha would maybe reform or feel guilty or smth?
1 1
Replying to rianne • Nov 12, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl
i was trying to google who woon ho’s actor is bc i thought he was so attractive, and as i typed his name it…
OMG I feel so sorry for you buddy 😔
0 0
Replying to foxyjojar • Mar 24, 2022
Review Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
if you didn't like it, maybe it wasn't your cup of tea so go watch something you like. it's that simple. just…
Well said 👏👏
4 0
Replying to brazilddeoboki • Dec 28, 2021
Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time
Ik it wasn't a sequel to go go squid but I watched it with the expectation that it would be of the same quality…
Same 🖐️
0 0
On Flower of Evil • May 1, 2021
Title Flower of Evil
Does it have a happy ending?
0 1