News
On The Boy Next World: Uncut • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Boy Next World: Uncut
Does it have a happy ending?
0 1
Replying to Ravenlovers • Oct 27, 2024
Title One and Only
I was like this too! It picks up starting ep 8 and I’m so glad I finished bc it was truly a masterpiece !!
They reincarnate in modern life. The drama is called forever and ever. It's one and only part 2.
1 4
Replying to Ravenlovers • Oct 27, 2024
Title One and Only
I was like this too! It picks up starting ep 8 and I’m so glad I finished bc it was truly a masterpiece !!
They reincarnate in modern life. The drama is called forever and ever. It's one and only part 2.
1 0
Replying to TatyaVinchu • Feb 12, 2024
Title Ping Pong Life
Ep 26 still XT lacks confidence. I can't see passion for ping pong in his eyes or we can say through his body…
Watch his drama ‘Reset’. You will immediately eat your words.
3 0
Replying to kokokolo • Aug 30, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
ummm bittersweet? not happy, not sad. there's an extra scene which gives a little more closure though.
Ohh, thank you
1 0
On Ashes of Love • Aug 28, 2023
Title Ashes of Love
Happy ending?
6 1
On Someday or One Day • Aug 28, 2023
Title Someday or One Day
Happy ending?
1 2
On Be Your Own Light • Aug 1, 2023
Title Be Your Own Light
Can someone spoil if the debts get repaid or not?
0 1
Replying to MalzRia • Jul 21, 2023
Title Bro & Marble
That's not a nice thing to say. They obviously picked them for a reason. Don't be so shallow in assuming their…
agreed!!
1 0
On Be Your Own Light • Jul 19, 2023
Title Be Your Own Light Spoiler
Will be continuing this once the scumbags get their money repaid or else I might just get hypertension from all the anger and frustration
2 1
Replying to Priyanka • Jul 16, 2023
Title Barakamon
The link takes you to a tweet that says cheerful person ep1 is now out with an image. Nothing else is there.
Ahh, thank you
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jul 16, 2023
Title Barakamon
First episode is now subbed, link in comment below. Please watch this drama directly through the hardworking fansubber,…
The link takes you to a tweet that says cheerful person ep1 is now out with an image. Nothing else is there.
0 2
Replying to Patricia • Jul 15, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
What is with Hye Sun's acting here? She's usually great but her tone and inflection when speaking with the ML…
That is exactly what I like about this drama lol
1 0
On Code • Jul 6, 2023
Title Code
HAPPY ENDING?
1 0
Replying to iconmb • Jun 18, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
Same sentiments. But I love Lee Junho’s acting…he is good and so sad that I did not have the urge to quickly…
agreed!
0 0
On See You in My 19th Life • Jun 18, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
I fucking love this drama so much. The cast, the acting, the plot, the screenplay, the ost, everything is on the dot whereas I dropped king the land while just few mins into the first episode. I don't know why but I didn't feel like watching more of it. I didn't find a single thing that I didn't like from this drama.
5 4
On Kim Joo Yeon • Jun 15, 2023
Person Kim Joo Yeon
I wish she would get some main lead roles. Her acting is so awesome!
4 0
Replying to Amino acid • Jun 9, 2023
Title The King’s Avatar Spoiler
Do you all know what happened to Su Muqui? I have watched it multiple times and I still have not figured out what…
I googled it out of curiousity and found that he died in a car accident on a rainy day.
2 2
On Love Is Sweet • Jun 8, 2023
Title Love Is Sweet
Does it have a lot of angst? Any misunderstandings? Miscommunication?
0 1
Replying to SubbingPaws • May 16, 2023
Title I Have a Smart Doctor Wife
https://web.facebook.com/SubbingPaws2/posts/pfbid0pzG875hYJuz4LCqX8Q3EQhR3WJ7bGoFVreSEdHHUipsH91zLr3QdFZio9ash5qdpl
Ohhh, okay, okay. Take your time. Thank you for your hardwork, by the way. It's because of you guys that we can watch almost every dramas with subtitles.
2 0