Editorials
Replying to Yian Ji • Apr 6, 2021
Title Melancholia
If he was 41 and she was 25 I kinda doubt anyone would even notice
Same
1 0
Replying to imsflvy • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
“Sexual relationship between a teacher and a student” yeah that’s where you lost my interest. Can we just…
Guys it will be a scandal about that not that it will actually happen. Its not gonna be a sweet little liars again
0 3
Replying to Salsa Mia • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
They are all over in fact the fossil are all the ajusshi are you blind or something just now the shin hye drama…
It's funny to me that as a woman you call other women fossils that's what progress is all about. Also pls read the synopsis they will not be dating as student teacher but will be caught in a scandal even i with my weak English can understand this much. One last thing your watch list is full of actors that are around this actress age are they also a fossil trend that needs to die? Or age doesn't matter for them. An advice don't be so close minded you will miss on many good dramas bye
3 6
Replying to Salsa Mia • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
No go cry about it. There is noting wrong with loving someone younger Than you
You are not having an opinion you are hating and having a mental breakdown over a drama. Chill go watch many other Dramas airing rn you will find your oppa dramas. Learn to accept diffrences and move on with your life
0 1
Replying to BMR • Apr 6, 2021
Title A Time Called You
I'd go for 1) Han Ji Min + Seo Kang Junor2) (younger) Park Ji Hyun + Ahn Hyo SeopAs for the people who don't want…
Got it. Pls don't get me wrong here tho we are arguing but I am not saying that I am right and you are wrong both of us are sharing our preferences at the end of the day we aren't the ones who will choose. I will give it a try regardless of the cast I don't mind new talented mature rookies that fit the role like Reply series
0 0
On You Are My Hero • Apr 6, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
Ok I am in ep 3 and the captain can step on me, I don't usually simp over male actors but he is so fineeee
9 2
Replying to naila • Apr 6, 2021
Title Use for My Talent
not really a big fan of the Korean version.....ig i will pass this one
Same
1 0
Replying to Biyaya • Apr 6, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Why does this have such a low rating? This is a really good drama! It’s funny and heartwarming. I cried when…
Same and I came to the conclusion that there are many locals watching kdrama now and they like specific kind of dramas that sometimes without even watching an ep they rate it
1 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Apr 6, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
I prefer older Hani's hairstyle in the initial episodes. The current hairstyle doesn't suit her. Wish they didn't…
I was feeling guilty about thinking it looks worse glad I am not the only one
0 0
lo_ve • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
Uh wait the writer is the one who wrote doctor John guys sign me in I love that drama
4 0
Replying to Jorsias • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
I'm a sucker for noona romances but this has "she ends up in jail and they meet each other after a few years in…
I don't think they will go this root both actors wouldn't select this if it was a forbidden love I think they will unjustly be caught in a scandal
2 2
Replying to Sasha • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
Do you guys know how to read? If you read carefully you would've seen "The two will be swept up in a scandal after…
Exactly, did they even understand the synopsis it's a scandal that isn't true they will not have an actual romance while they are teacher and student
8 0
lo_ve • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
Also the weird comments remind me of 18 again stuff but at the end we ended up loving it I know and trust both actors that this will be handled with sensitivity
3 0
Replying to JojoOnDatBeat • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
NOOOOOOOOOO ENOUGH WITH THE NOONAS DAMNNIT!
No go cry about it. There is noting wrong with loving someone younger Than you
3 3
Replying to Bordeaux • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
So many noona romance coming! I love it! Maybe not everyone, but I find it very hypocrite when people complain…
Same let's all be open about age gaps in either way if it's a good drama then all is good
2 0
Replying to Sophie • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
I don't like this trend of making dramas with the FL being so much older than the ML. For me (it's MY personal…
My parents having 9 year age gap with my mom being older yeah we aren't real sorry guys. if it's just you should have kept it in draft. I love how you specified that you would be okay with the opposite. A lot of people don't care about ages either way aka normal people that see love as love and yes you are missing on great dramas. Also it's not a trend this existed in kdrama for a long time if you hate it stick with patriarchal Hollywood pls
4 3
Replying to 8795269 • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
Now is his turn. This industry has introduced a fossil trend. Where did the young actresses vanish to, in the…
They are all over in fact the fossil are all the ajusshi are you blind or something just now the shin hye drama and mouse and beyond evil all gave old actors bestie
4 8
Replying to eevee • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
You know, I’m all about age gaps ... IN HISTORICALS,but this seems a little too much, even if the guy was older…
Cough goblin cough but this ain't it guys learn how to read
4 3
Replying to kyujin25 • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
I was actually hoping for a new face as the male lead...
Like who
1 1
lo_ve • Apr 6, 2021
Article Lee Do Hyun receives casting offer for "Melancholia" with Im Soo Jung
Yes yes yes yes I love me some scandalous drama
3 0
