Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 17, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2021
On Hello, Me! • Mar 21, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Man that cliffhanger! Something big is going to happen next week! This dramas keeps getting better and better I just wanted to be Wednesday already
5 1
Replying to Annkey • Mar 21, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
I HATE THE RATING. I LOVE THE DRAMA
I need the rating to represent the greatness of this drama
1 0
Replying to KdramaQueen • Mar 21, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Honestly love this drama I have literally binge watched all the episodes in a day!! So excited for the new eps…
Same it's such a light hearted wholesome drama it always makes me smile a lot
6 0
On Hello, Me! • Mar 21, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
She looked soooo pretty with that make up awws also Anthony is growing on me in some weird way help
10 2
Replying to snigdhaaaa_ • Mar 21, 2021
reportedly she might star with jeon yeo bin (vincenzo female lead), it sounds very interesting :))
Oh yeah I am super excited about!! My two girls gonna rock it, I guess see you there when it starts
2 0
Replying to KenshinKaoru • Mar 19, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
This is a SERIOUSLY UNDERRATED DRAMA:) everyone’s just so good. I’didnt really connect to it until ep 4 or…
Absolutely!! For me it's such a comfort drama everything here is wholesome
0 0
Replying to Lovesicknoona • Mar 19, 2021
I’m torn I want to watch but the male lead is so one dimensional.
Same i really can't stand his emotionless face I just can't
1 0
Replying to Yuri Hana • Mar 18, 2021
KIM TAE WOO AGAIN HAHAHA HOW DO I STILL SEE HIM AGAIN EVEN WHEN I'M WATCHING DRAMA FOR MY BIASAnyways, haven't…
Same for the Yuri part
1 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Mar 18, 2021
Title Hello, Me! Spoiler
The young Ha Ni's old phone is dead and I think that is the charger for it. I'm guessing she probably needs to…
Also why does she hate adult hani but loves and wants to Save teen hani. I mean they both did the same thing to the father
0 0
Replying to Andre912 • Mar 17, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
I love Choi Kang Hee Since "Thank You" So it's ofc on my list.. it gives fresh air too because another airing…
Oh is it good, I became her fan just recently
1 0
On Hello, Me! • Mar 17, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Man the bitter people rating this 1 without watching a single episode hahaha. Maybe you should start watching it so that it can give you some happiness and less pettiness ;-)
15 6
Replying to SakuraDream • Mar 17, 2021
Title Hello, Me! Spoiler
The young Ha Ni's old phone is dead and I think that is the charger for it. I'm guessing she probably needs to…
I am worried for teen hani, like will she die because grandma said she is gonna save her idk
0 2
Replying to Larry Ryhmes • Mar 17, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Leading man is not fit for the drama.
Uh the jealous uncles enough to rate it as 1. You are one very bitter man
1 1
Replying to 8342945 • Mar 16, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
Why they have to make a character evil in all good drama=_=I cringe when she calls grandpa as "oppa".
Same the aunt plot is just not necessary
7 0
On Hello, Me! • Mar 16, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
I wonder what's the charger thing about, I think this is turning out to be my favorite drama in 2021 i love the chemistry between the FL and ml
8 5
Replying to Stutiii • Mar 8, 2021
Title Hello, Me!
I am planning to watch this. Is it good?
Yes go ahead it's entertaining
7 0