Editorials
On Bad Buddy • Nov 27, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
I love how Pa is so observant when it comes to Pat, but is totally oblivious to the fact that Ink very clearly likes her XD
11 0
Replying to ScarlettaMay • Nov 20, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Also I'm starting to ship Ink and Pa despite them literally only having one scene together. Hoping GMMTV will…
I can totally see this happening! Just in this one scene I can already feel some chemistry. Ink seemed keen to invite Pa to eat with them and that photoshoot was perhaps a tad flirty?? Also the way Ink subtly patted her hair at the end of the scene :)
1 0
Replying to lightpopped • Nov 20, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
inkpa for endgame
Yes! Already low-key feeling the chemistry
4 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Nov 14, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Omg Aoki and Hashimoto’s friendship is everything! I absolutely adore every moment they are on screen together :)
17 0
On Fragrance of the First Flower • Nov 14, 2021
Title Fragrance of the First Flower
What a beautiful first episode! It’s so rare to see a GL that’s actually well made, and I really hope this show gets the recognition it deserves.
17 1
Replying to sweetmakopa • Nov 6, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
Pat's sister Paa and Pran's female friend Ink are rumored to be the second couple
Oh my god I think I would die of happiness if that actually happened
2 0
On Squid Game • Sep 18, 2021
Title Squid Game Spoiler
Bro why do all the VIPs all sound like NPC's??? Ik they're supposed to be intimidating but all their lines just crack me up
8 0
On Love Is Science? • Sep 9, 2021
Title Love Is Science?
Sheng Ying’s storyline has so much potential! I really hope they develop it a bit more in future episodes.
2 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Aug 16, 2021
Title All of Us Are Dead
They finally put the comic on English Webtoon!
3 0
Replying to Defiancez • Jul 26, 2021
Title The Summer Temple Fair
Its available here but no english sub yet. https://dramacool.cz/watch/the-summer-temple-fair-episode-1/
Thank you so much you are now officially the love of my life.
3 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jul 21, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green Spoiler
Fellas is it gay to write a romance script based on you and your bestie? 🤨
9 1
On The Summer Temple Fair • Jul 19, 2021
Title The Summer Temple Fair
Man, I want to watch this so bad but I can't find it anywhere...
0 3
Replying to Lovette • Jul 14, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
but that time he said a GIRL.. not a person u like.. gosh.. why need to change as BL series😩
Exactly, I’m sick of seeing straight people defend queer erasure. By getting rid of queer storylines they are basically deeming lgbtq+ identities “unacceptable” for television, and I don’t know why people are just fine with this??? It’s literally just straight up homophobia.
1 1
Replying to simplydohyun • Jul 13, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I also don't get why people say Soo Hyun is in the love triangle between Mi Joo and Young Ran even though Soo…
THIS!!! ^
1 0
Replying to Lovette • Jul 13, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
but that time he said a GIRL.. not a person u like.. gosh.. why need to change as BL series😩
Idk, why need to make a gay character (Soo Hyun) straight?🙄
2 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jul 13, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
For my own sanity I’m choosing to believe that Soo Hyun put his finger down for Professor Park, because I’m having none of this straight-washing nonsense 🙄
1 6
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jul 9, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
So we’re really doing queer erasure in 2021? Fun :/
6 1
On U Loves You • Jul 2, 2021
Title U Loves You
I really hope this goes ahead!
1 0
Replying to Martina Tognon • May 28, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
Ok... I love them and so on and so on... but... the mom made my year!!!!
Yes! She is such a legend.
0 0
On Lovely Writer • Apr 22, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Ngl Gene’s mother got me feeling some kind of way...
6 0
