Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 2, 2021
Replying to tacocat3 • 3 days ago
OMG ITS ON US NETFLIX!!!!
They buy most of youku dramas but others very rarely
5 0
On Against the Current • 5 days ago
This drama is a masterpiece, a beautiful painting that presents a slice of life brilliantly in all its luster. Each and every character was well done, the ost was wonderful and its going to stay a long long time in my heart and memory. It's almost I traveled to an era and met some unforgettable people! Best drama of the year hands down!!!
11 3
Replying to bzaaaet • 13 days ago
Against the Current opened with a 7.5 Douban rating!
Too low for such s masterpiece ✨️
4 0
Replying to lolalovesdramas • 13 days ago
Just watched ep 33, 34 and 35 back to back. What a riveting masterpiece. I felt as if I was watching a movie.…
It's a masterpiece only thing the ice queen has been dragging on for far too long!!
4 1
Replying to Remo666 • 13 days ago
Well Jin Qi made some real progress in the latest episode and acknowledged how he was wrong for forcing the marriage…
By the way I'm at ep33, which episode does this happen.Will this women ever wake up!! I'm getting frustrated with her ice queen behavior.
0 1
Replying to yellowfruit • 13 days ago
let just say that he marry her in ep27 and we are now ex37 and the bro is still a virgin
The girl is really infuriating at this point. After seeing the eldest sister husband and the rest of the men in that age she seems truly blind to the gem beside her..
2 1
Replying to temse7 • 13 days ago
Is there any romance in this one? it is a romance tag but I’ am on episod 10 and can’t see any..
It's a great story but the romance is a slow burn one but you'll love it. Liu Xuyi's best performance till date.
5 2
Replying to mhs_09 • 14 days ago
Guys according to the preview of episode 39, does Lanxiang tell Lin Jin Qi about her identity? And what does Jinqi…
It's not Lin Jinqi, they want the marquis to take a concubine because they have 3 girls and no son. After some point the marquis agrees to his mother but xiuru wants to protect her daughters so she calls for her brother to intervene.
5 0
Replying to eln • 14 days ago
Lanxiang has every right in the world to be cold to Jinqi for the rest of time, but my god am I getting sick of…
I know right, I'm getting tired of the ice queen 👸
3 0
Replying to corneredstone • 14 days ago
I don't think that drama comes near this drama in any level
That's what happens when you start a masterpiece!! Looks like there's only one option left Rewatch!!!
2 1
Replying to mochachen • 14 days ago
I watched half an ep and gave up. The leads' fans are watching it though
Looks like we ended with a masterpiece, its gonna be a while before anything this solid can ever be produced again!!!
4 1
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
What am I going to do when this one finishes...its going to be damn hard to fill the void this one will leave behind. Anyways anybody has been watching spring of the blade, how does that one fare compared to this? Just thinking of starting maybe tomorrow and wait this one out till all the episodes are out. Anyone watching that? what are your thoughts?
9 11
Replying to Monicac25 • 14 days ago
Not yet, in the upcoming episodes she will learn something big about Jinqi and her heart will be finally at peace…
You know what if his near death experience didn't flip her even a bit then she is already close to heartless because when you're almost faced with losing something and you still don't care it then you don't realize its worth or care about it in your heart. She can't flip over just because of her family's grave matter, that is a benefactor's grace. Yes she might see him differently after that but I doubt if it would make her love him when she hasn't after all he has done already 🤔
0 1
Replying to closetdramaqueen • 14 days ago
pretty much still one-sided though she takes her wife duties seriously
Oops there is only 10 or 11 episodes more till finale and if hasn't happened yet it's not going to look realistic if her feelings flip over in a second. And also with a baby feet tattoo for episode 40 I thought she should have started catching feelings by now. Oh my!!
2 1
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
People who are up to date with the episodes is she finally catching feelings or is it still lin jinqi's poor one sided love ❤️
0 8
On Against the Current • 15 days ago
Episode 38 has the final reveal but it will not be released until Tuesday or next Thursday since after tomorrow we are entering 1 episode mode sadly. This is killing me! This drama has completely thrown me off the track and disrupted my work life balance like none other!!! A rare gem indeed
27 2
Replying to Sweety • 16 days ago
I know right! I understand the slap but not afterwards, her attitude towards the elders and the rest is definitely…
Its not just once or twice, she is continuing to behave like an ice queen at the pinnacle of power even after that which is a bit infuriating to see. He is indulging her alright but I liked her better as a sensible maid.
1 2