Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 22, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2021

Friends

Megha • Sep 9, 2021
Something just like this don’t be scared by the number of episodes it’s worth it and sweet Thai chi handsome ml kickass fl
0 1
Replying to Megha • Sep 8, 2021
Thank you .. your recommendations are always best to my taste.. so definitely gonna watch this.
Most historical have tragic endings am not much of a fan of them but I’ll recommend if I find good ones
0 0
Replying to kdramaddict1 • Sep 8, 2021
Title Jun Jiu Ling
Which other drama did u watch with similar strong female characters like this one ?
It’s already sub on viki
0 0
Replying to BNA • Sep 8, 2021
Title Jun Jiu Ling
I prefer NYZ too but are we really signing up for heart break
I thought I was the only one , prepare yourself for SLS
1 0
Replying to Megha • Sep 6, 2021
Thank you .. your recommendations are always best to my taste.. so definitely gonna watch this.
I noticed you don’t have a lot of historical drama on your list you don’t like watching historical?
0 2
Megha • Sep 4, 2021
Our secret I usually avoid high school to college drama because they all the same but I tried it and stayed up all night watching it
1 4
On Our Secret • Sep 3, 2021
Title Our Secret
Omg can we have a second season or more episode?
am in love with this drama
2 7
Replying to Megha • Aug 30, 2021
Thank you .. it’s already next in my list.
I just watched a person who gives happiness it’s a Korean daily drama it’s 108 episode long but the episode are like 30 minutes long if you have the patience check it out it’s not a fluff drama but you’ll love the main couple relationship specially the ml he was a perfect and fl you’ll want to slap some sense into her but when she made up her mind they never broke up went through everything together I specially love the father-in law
0 2
Megha • Aug 24, 2021
You are my glory I watched it Right after I finish penthouse 2 and it was like drinking a glass of cold water after spending a day in the desert it was the most fluffiest c-drama I’ve ever watch
0 6
Replying to Xie_Wei • Aug 23, 2021
I came here to recommend My Fated Boy. Such a good drama. Really one of the best. Totally worth the watch
True for nine tailed fox I thought it was going a sad ending and I cried so hard when lee rang died
0 0
Replying to Xie_Wei • Aug 16, 2021
I came here to recommend My Fated Boy. Such a good drama. Really one of the best. Totally worth the watch
I just watched take of the nine tailed and flower of evil and both got a separation on the last episode but it wasn’t because of breakup their love was beautiful ,they went through everything together never let go of each other .
0 2
Replying to Xie_Wei • Aug 13, 2021
I came here to recommend My Fated Boy. Such a good drama. Really one of the best. Totally worth the watch
Am currently watching it a second time
1 0