K-Drama
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • May 3, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
If anybody wants kissing scene with this FL watch my little happiness there’s so much kiss in that show I lost count and their chemistry is off the chart
4 1
Megha • Apr 30, 2021
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
I just remembered boss &me and you are my sunshine I watched them couple years the should definitely be on this list
0 3
On Story of Yanxi Palace • Apr 21, 2021
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
Can anyone tell me a tv show with similar FL
1 4
On Sisters-in-Law • Apr 19, 2021
Title Sisters-in-Law
Where did you watch it I can’t find it anywhere
2 3
On Perfume • Apr 14, 2021
Title Perfume
Is there any secondary couple in this drama?
3 6
On Touch Your Heart • Apr 13, 2021
Title Touch Your Heart
I Am on episode 8 and am enjoying it but can someone tell me when they broke up and got back together my heart can’t take it I need to know in advance plzzzz
0 1
Megha • Apr 13, 2021
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
I just watch ugly alert they broke up for a couple of episodes but it’s one of the best Kdrama I’ve watched
0 1
On Breath of Destiny • Apr 12, 2021
Title Breath of Destiny
How is the romance between our OTP?
0 0
Replying to Megha • Apr 11, 2021
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
I have already seen love is sweet but there is a breakup, though it’s very small but it has so I didn’t added…
Do you know any historical drama with no break up?
0 1
On Prison Playbook • Apr 10, 2021
Title Prison Playbook
Does the character LJH have any love interest?
0 8
Replying to Lessa • Apr 10, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Happy ending. But the editing now may feel weird.Chinese censorship really dislikes HE in BL drama so it is a…
Thank you for the spoiler
0 0
Replying to Megha • Apr 10, 2021
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
Thankyou. Will add these dramas to my list.
If you know any Asian drama of this concept that’s not on this list could you let me know thank you
0 0
Megha • Apr 10, 2021
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
Love is sweet ,dt.appledog’s time has very mature relationship
1 4
Megha • Apr 9, 2021
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
Golden bride, sound of the desert are two my favorites
0 2
Megha • Apr 8, 2021
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
2021 update: My little happiness, sunshine of my life, you are my hero
0 1
On Love Scenery • Apr 8, 2021
Title Love Scenery
“I am taking the award you can keep the man”
16 0
On Word of Honor • Apr 5, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Can someone plz spoil the ending
0 9
On One Spring Night • Apr 1, 2021
Title One Spring Night
Is there cheating on this drama?
0 2
On Second Time Is a Charm • Apr 1, 2021
Title Second Time Is a Charm
Who is the second couple ?
1 0