K-Drama Replying to LinaB • Jul 28, 2026
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
hi, id like to check this one out a bit more, but can’t find it on mdl. does it maybe have another name?
It’s very easy to find just google blossom of power Chinese drama
0 0
MKB • Jul 27, 2026
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
Blossom of power 4 years separation but no break up
0 5
Replying to Hunter2022 • May 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
It's a pretty decent drama. I just finished all 40 episodes and thought it was worth my time. I agree with the…
To each its own I guess , for me major let down
2 0
On Rebirth • May 7, 2026
Title Rebirth
I had such a high expectation for this drama, I keep saying give it a try, give it a try maybe it’ll get better ,made it to episode 21 and I dropped it , maybe I shouldn’t rewatch Princess agent before I watched it ,now am going to watch blossom and princess agent again maybe I can forget about this awful thing I just watched,ugghggggg this is the worst Chinese drama I’ve ever watched .
10 2
Replying to Taino • Mar 25, 2026
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
Please come back and give us an update when all episodes are out! I am watching your other recommendation "Love…
What episode did the main lead officially got together?
0 1
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Jan 21, 2026
Title Love between Lines
What episode did they break up?
Ok thanks I just finished watching 12 letters i need something light with much drama
0 1
Replying to tzei • Jan 21, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Dear lord the ep27 reconciliation scene.. I'm going to repeat that scene around 100times and then some more. My…
What episode did they break up?
1 3
Replying to 15664238 • Jan 8, 2026
Title Glory
I'm new here can someone tell me where do you watch because I can't find the episodes
Am watching it on viki
0 0
Replying to arpar • Dec 29, 2025
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
Yep there is, doesn't last too long a couple eps but there is
Thank you
0 0
Replying to arpar • Dec 29, 2025
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup Spoiler
Yep there is, doesn't last too long a couple eps but there is
Which episode did wake up and get back together?
0 11
MKB • Dec 28, 2025
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
Is there a break in speed and love?
0 13
Replying to me_this_side • Dec 4, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
Both the leads eloped after getting married.
Than you for the explanation now I can watch with peace of mind
2 0
Replying to me_this_side • Dec 3, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
Both the leads eloped after getting married.
Thank u I thought it was a sad ending
0 3
On The White Olive Tree • Dec 1, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
Did the ml died how?
0 6
Replying to VanceDanceLance • Nov 25, 2025
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
"Would you marry me?" has no break up I think .
Where did u watch it I can’t find it on Disney or Hulu?
0 1
On Kill to Love • Nov 19, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Can anybody tell me where I can watch this drama? I can’t find it in any official website.
1 4
Replying to DramaKC123 • Nov 19, 2025
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
They did break up though. They were together for a couple eps, but then her family was attacked by people outraged…
Danm ! I’ll skip them thanks
0 0
Replying to DramaKC123 • Nov 19, 2025
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup Spoiler
They did break up though. They were together for a couple eps, but then her family was attacked by people outraged…
I watch the first episode, and I like the family atmosphere I like to brothers but then I skip to episode 10 and all of them die tell me it’s a fake death they didn’t kill all of them
0 2
Replying to Taino • Dec 30, 2024
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
Did you get the answer for this question?
No haven’t started it yet
1 0
MKB • Dec 11, 2024
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
What episode did cp get together in the Rise of Ning?
1 2