K-Drama
On Nothing but You • May 1, 2023
Title Nothing but You
What episode did they start dating?
0 3
On Empress Reborn • May 1, 2023
Title Empress Reborn
They going to destroy my favorite book
4 0
Megha • Apr 7, 2023
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
Road home and royal rumors
1 0
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Apr 7, 2023
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
Don’t watch reborn rich if you looking for romance and happy ending
Great drama sucky ending I wish they would film an alternate ending
0 0
Replying to yashwa1998 • Feb 12, 2023
List Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup Spoiler
Is there a breakup in Reborn rich Kdrama
Don’t watch reborn rich if you looking for romance and happy ending
0 4
Megha • Feb 12, 2023
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
Love me like I do
1 0
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Feb 11, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Hope this one is better than song of the moon
6 0
Megha • Jan 27, 2023
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
Hi venus
1 1
Lizbd • Nov 19, 2022
Article 6 C-Dramas Showing Healthy Relationships
You are my glory
6 0
On Light Chaser Rescue • Oct 14, 2022
Title Light Chaser Rescue
Where do I watch this?
0 1
On Woori the Virgin • Sep 30, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
They ruined my favorite show 🤬🤬😡🤬🤬🤬😖😤
1 0
Replying to The9End2Outs • Sep 29, 2022
Title Live Your Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwDXyKhPJMs&list=PLKvQf7JNnWS3HejXQ2f2yNoDry_dkH-or
I tried YouTube but it’s AI translated I couldn’t understand anything
0 1
On A Dream of Splendor • Sep 21, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
What episodes did they break up and got back together?
0 0
On Live Your Life • Sep 17, 2022
Title Live Your Life
Where can I watch this drama with good subs?
1 3
On A Romance of the Little Forest • Sep 16, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
I have high hope for this drama 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞☝️🤞🤞🤞
3 0
Replying to Raizlee • Sep 7, 2022
Title Twenty Your Life On Season 2
Its on netflix
I can’t find it which region did you use?
1 2
On Twenty Your Life On Season 2 • Sep 7, 2022
Title Twenty Your Life On Season 2
Where do I watch this show I can’t find it i iQIYI
0 4
On Love in Contract • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Is this base on a American book?
0 0
Replying to drama_lover119 • Jul 28, 2022
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
In the first half of the drama, main FL was in love with the SML, they promised to marry each other. ML, FL, SML…
What is the the name of this drama it sound interesting
0 0
Replying to summerdown • Jul 3, 2022
Title The Story of Xing Fu
> can someone recommend a good drama of ZYL?The Story of Ming Lan.Her other shows may be hits or misses, but Ming…
Princess agent
1 0