K-Drama Replying to Random109 • Jun 29, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
According to the webtoon it's a whole different guy, but they don't dive into her and her husband's story, so…
Oh k thanks I’ll wait to watch the 3rd season
0 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 28, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Is Bobbi the end game or is she going back to Woong?
0 2
Replying to Megha • Jun 15, 2022
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
Thankyou for this recommendation. I was really confused to start this drama or not.
It’s really good give it a try
0 0
Megha • Jun 13, 2022
List No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
Shooting stars slight misunderstanding resolved pretty quickly
1 2
On Royal Feast • Apr 7, 2022
Title Royal Feast
HE OR SE?
0 1
Replying to SweetStarlight • Apr 5, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
they get together in ep16 dvd version, ep 18 tv version.there is a short break up after that but it won't last…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Nostalgic Soul • Apr 5, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Episode 25
Thank you
0 0
On The Oath of Love • Apr 5, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
What episode did the leads get together any break up?
0 5
On Why Women Love • Feb 28, 2022
Title Why Women Love
What episode did the leads get together?
0 1
Replying to Dorothy W Wong • Feb 24, 2022
Title Hello, the Sharpshooter
Time & time again, viewers who only watch part of the drama & dropping because it's not fitting to their so-called…
👏👏👏👏👏
1 0
On Moonshine • Feb 24, 2022
Title Moonshine
Did the prince end up with the sml?
0 1
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Feb 23, 2022
Title Royal Feast
I can’t find it anywhere where r you watching it?
Never mind I used Hong Kong it works thank you
1 0
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Feb 23, 2022
Title Royal Feast
I can’t find it anywhere where r you watching it?
Sorry which country are you using?
1 0
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Feb 22, 2022
Title Royal Feast
I can’t find it anywhere where r you watching it?
I only see trailers there
1 3
Replying to HealerHanzi • Feb 22, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Oh My God. I never really had a solid plan to watch this. But on epi 1.I am captivated.....Its just got this wonderful…
I can’t find it anywhere where r you watching it?
1 5
Replying to Vmy_25 • Feb 19, 2022
Title Thirty-Nine
Jeong chan young (played by Jeon mi-do)
Thanks
0 0
On Thirty-Nine • Feb 19, 2022
Title Thirty-Nine
Who gets terminal illness?
0 2
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Feb 14, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
I like it so far hopefully they don’t mess it up like NWBU 🤞🤞🤞
4 0
Replying to shadowdreamer • Feb 11, 2022
Title City of Streamer
In the novel, she was raped. Will watch the latest 2 episodes tonight, so not sure too.
Did the fl got raped?
0 2
Replying to AhRa • Feb 9, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
I haven't had much luck in the forums, so while I wait for the new episodes, someone put me out of my misery and…
Princess agent,sound of the desert, girl like me,the rise of Phoenixes,the song of glory
1 0