K-Drama
On Vacation of Love Season 2 • Feb 7, 2022
Title Vacation of Love Season 2
Subs is so bad I can’t watch it
1 1
Replying to Wandering_Queen • Feb 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I really hope they adopt this completely, small changes are fine but I love the novel. I just know Leo Wu and…
Is the novel translated in English?
0 1
Replying to LimYoonA_#CA2 • Feb 7, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
I saw a comment on youtube that translated the trailer into english. Kasa knows that Chon is pregnant!!
Can I have the link please I can’t find it
0 0
Replying to dramabcd • Feb 4, 2022
Title The Eyas
Yes there was subtle romance, but its not the main focus here
Thank you
0 0
On The Eyas • Feb 2, 2022
Title The Eyas
Is there any romance?
0 4
On The Player • Feb 1, 2022
Title The Player
Who end up with who?
0 0
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Feb 1, 2022
Title Artificial City
Episode 15 is already sub on dramacool
I thought it was only 16 I can’t handle it anymore I’ll wait and watch the last episode then
0 0
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Feb 1, 2022
Title Artificial City
Episode 15 is already sub on dramacool
I haven’t watched episode 16 how’s the ending? I don’t mind spoilers
0 3
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Feb 1, 2022
Title Artificial City
Is anyone else able to view these episodes with english subs before they air on viki a week later?
Episode 15 is already sub on dramacool
1 5
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Jan 31, 2022
Title Sweet Teeth
What episode did the couples get together?
I already watched it but thanks
1 0
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Jan 31, 2022
Title Because of Love
I stopped watching at episode 24 has mr. Sheng started his revenge yet?
Ok thanks
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • Jan 31, 2022
Title The One and Only
One of the first and very few primetime television series of a major channel to boldly include a same sex relationship,…
Am currently watching a life is beautiful fist kdrama the main leads were in the Same sex relationship no kiss so far ,it air in 2010 I don’t think there will be any kiss but they are in a relationship
0 1
Replying to roro4 • Jan 31, 2022
Title Because of Love
Mr. Sheng and Vicky are so cute :)!!! Mr. Sheng is decisive and handsome, he knows what he wants!!! What an awesome…
I stopped watching at episode 24 has mr. Sheng started his revenge yet?
0 2
Replying to MinaM • Jan 31, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Oh I LOVED that one!
Thanks I’ll go watch it
0 0
Replying to MinaM • Jan 30, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Oh I LOVED that one!
Can you recommend a another drama similar I just finished it and I love it first kdrama I watched and I didn’t have the urge to choke someone
1 2
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jan 30, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Does anybody here watched my golden bride?
0 4
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jan 29, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Sa Ra is back to her delusional self I thought she was getter better 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
4 1
Replying to Yenki • Jan 28, 2022
Title Memory of Encaustic Tile
The female lead here is not the bottom of class lol. It just portrayed that the FL actually need to study hard…
Thx
0 0
Replying to Yenki • Jan 27, 2022
Title Memory of Encaustic Tile
The female lead here is not the bottom of class lol. It just portrayed that the FL actually need to study hard…
The fl can be playful and still get good grades ,the only school drama I watched and the fl was smart was forever love I’ve been trying to find a similar one but no luck
5 3
On Memory of Encaustic Tile • Jan 27, 2022
Title Memory of Encaustic Tile
Why in all school c-dramas FL has to be bottom of the class while ml top of the class it’s getting old
16 6