News Replying to trepasserz • Jan 16, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
Already at Wetv 8 eps
What region are you watching it from?
0 0
Replying to Val C • Jan 15, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
As usual. I quit them for this reason. Hoping it comes on a different venue soon. ♥
Am going to wait when the whole 40 episode is out to watch it
0 0
On Flower of Lust • Jan 15, 2022
Title Flower of Lust
Wtf !! She let the daughter fall in love with her father please tell me the synopsis is wrong
2 0
On Cupid's Kitchen • Jan 15, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
Viki is taking too long with the subs
0 3
On Show Window: The Queen's House • Jan 10, 2022
Title Show Window: The Queen's House
Is the fl a badass or another doormat?
1 1
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • Jan 10, 2022
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
Is there any secondary couple am not feeling the fl
0 0
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • Jan 10, 2022
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
Is there any secondary couple am not feeling the fl
0 0
Replying to Starsiprincesa • Jan 9, 2022
Title Assassin Academy
Where to watch
I don’t know why you not getting subs i can still watch it with subs you don’t have to press cc
0 0
Replying to malarky • Jan 9, 2022
Title Win the Future
no FL also wins. FL also uses underhanded tactics up to a certain point. She won't fabricate evidences or frame…
Thanks I hate it when they make the ml some super genius while the fl a dumbo
2 1
On Win the Future • Jan 8, 2022
Title Win the Future
How’s the romance between the leads? Does the ml get the upper hands all the time in their business rivalry?
0 3
Replying to Starsiprincesa • Jan 6, 2022
Title Assassin Academy
Where to watch
https://youtu.be/ukqZZA4Np4o Eng sub
0 2
Replying to Nothing • Jan 2, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Im more worried about the storyline actually. Lawyer is a career that depends a lot on communication. A person…
Depends maybe she’ll focus more on contracts not courtrooms, I really hope they do their research not act cold and rude and call it Asperger, I hope she doesn’t somehow get cured by the end of the series
14 1
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jan 2, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
episdoe six she's out
Thank you am waiting to watch all the episodes together but clips keep popping on YouTube .
0 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jan 1, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Ok am DONE with this show 😡😡😡😡😡
2 0
On Bad and Crazy • Jan 1, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
Why was the fl in jail and for how long?
0 3
Replying to Marina40499 • Jan 1, 2022
Title The Lady in Dignity
That's so awful that Bok Ja was killed just when she decided to start over. She was about to start a new life,…
What episode did she die?
0 0
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Dec 31, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
is the novel translate in English?
Thank u
0 0
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Dec 31, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
is the novel translate in English?
Thank u
0 0
Replying to jpny01 • Dec 31, 2021
Title Baker Boys
You said "good" BL, so I'm not sure I agree with a lot of the below - particularly all the 2 moons & 2gether stuff,…
I don’t mind stepbrothers as long as it’s consensual thanks I have two weeks off am gonna enjoy all of them
0 0
Replying to jpny01 • Dec 31, 2021
Title Baker Boys
You said "good" BL, so I'm not sure I agree with a lot of the below - particularly all the 2 moons & 2gether stuff,…
I meant bl with non toxic relationship I watched history 4 and the second lead stepbrother was a disgusting pervert he drugged r@pe and filmed his stepbrother how can they romanticized that 😡😡😡
0 2