News Replying to ldb01 • Jan 27, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
You need to watch Young Lady and Gentlemen if u want see so many evil people
I know but I’ve seen worst
0 1
Replying to ldb01 • Jan 27, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
You need to watch Young Lady and Gentlemen if u want see so many evil people
They not really evil just annoying
0 4
On Rookie Cops • Jan 26, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
Is this like police university?
0 3
Replying to LeAnnaAngel • Jan 26, 2022
Title City of Streamer
Question why did that guy kiss her in epi 18 if he doesn’t like her or do he also did the main leads kiss at…
He did that so get the ml jealous
0 0
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Jan 24, 2022
Title Because of Love
He found out in episode 14
True have you tried viki
0 0
Replying to wolfsmanning08 • Jan 24, 2022
Title Wonderful Time
I wonder if this will ever get good subs :(
Fresh drama is subbing it
1 1
Replying to hell59 • Jan 24, 2022
Title Because of Love
Please, could someone tell me what does the husband tell NYS on episode 15? Thank you.
He told him what TJ went through what his father did
0 0
Replying to Val C • Jan 24, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
I was thinking the same thing. She kinda shot herself in the foot there. BUT will she tell him as he doesn't know…
Am taking a break from watching there’s too many annoying people am picturing putting them all in room together and slowly roast them or giving them a Vincenzo style punishment am going to rewatch YAMG to get my sanity back
0 0
Replying to Linda Esmeralda • Jan 23, 2022
Title Because of Love
He found out in episode 14
Episodes 1-15 is sub on youku
2 2
On Cupid's Kitchen • Jan 22, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
In a way am glad she stole the shares now JQF will finally see what a snake she is ,he can always start another restaurant without those toxic people he keeps around him
8 3
Replying to 3naVIP • Jan 22, 2022
Title Because of Love Spoiler
Can someone tell me when he finds out that Pingping is his son... I want something to look forward to...
He found out in episode 14
3 4
Replying to hell59 • Jan 21, 2022
Title Because of Love
If someone who understands Chinese watched the preview for episode 14 on Youku, could you, please, tell me what…
I don’t understand much but I think the ml ask the husband to divorce the fl and he ask for money
1 1
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Jan 21, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
From what episode is the reincarnation arc?
0 3
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • Jan 20, 2022
Title Because of Love Spoiler
One thing I can't stand... someone who's an enabler. It's almost just as bad as the actual deed. The relationship…
I think it’s because he was there for her when her dad died and he helped her when she was pregnant and dealing with a sick son that isn’t even his
3 2
Replying to Ongguk2 • Jan 20, 2022
Title City of Streamer
I think its better, but the story more complex from rattan
I watched the first 2 episodes am liking it so far I like the ml together and I can already feel their chemistry
1 0
On City of Streamer • Jan 20, 2022
Title City of Streamer
I hope this is as good as rattan
0 2
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Jan 19, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
Not that I noticed, but a header for the trailer for tomorrow makes me wonder if that is the case.
Ok thanks
0 3
On Cupid's Kitchen • Jan 19, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
Did the fl lose her taste in ep 12?
0 5
Replying to Celine • Jan 17, 2022
Title Sunshine of My Life
I've watched first 5 episodes and I think it's boring. Does it get any better or it has the same pace until the…
I think so 18
0 0
Replying to jupiterrules • Jan 17, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
Why this super annoying FL gets chance to act? Strange. What is the criteria. she was in two big budget drama…
I just watched her on fly with you she was good give her a chance
2 0